Have you ever shipped your villager with another?

Julian and Elvis were very sweet to each other in my old town other than that I had a lot of cute friendships in my towns but nothing to seriously romantic lol

When I had both Cranston and Muffy in my town, they get along pretty well. I would interact when I see them chatting about Cranston's issues about being a lazy villager he is. Muffy would act as a big sister towards him, regardless of how stupid his situations are. I think Lazy and Uchi get along because the Uchi always acted so considerate and patient to the Lazy.

I actually find it funny. Lucky flirted with Nana but somehow they went over the chart- the fact that they don't match well. XD

CRANKY X UCHI FTW

Biskit and Cherry I think were supposed to work, but they just look terrible together in my opinion. Cherry and Butch are a much better match. Cherry is more like a big sister to Biskit.

in my town ... and im embarrassed to admit this.. i kind of always assumed that hamphrey was grahams sugar daddy

Biskit and Cherry I think were supposed to work, but they just look terrible together in my opinion. Cherry and Butch are a much better match. Cherry is more like a big sister to Biskit.

Both Cranston and Muffy are gone now. I bet Muffy kept telling me that she should move out because she missed Cranston so much shortly after kicking him out.
Oranges and Cherries? It works a little...

in my town ... and im embarrassed to admit this.. i kind of always assumed that hamphrey was grahams sugar daddy

Oh my god... XD

Last edited:
Both Cranston and Muffy are gone now. I bet Muffy kept telling me that she should move out because she missed Cranston so much shortly after kicking him out.
Oranges and Cherries? It works a little...

Oh my god... XD

I guess so, I just think that Cherry and Biskit are either really good friends or just brother and sister. That, or I am just really a big fan of the Cherry x Butch combo, LOL.

I guess so, I just think that Cherry and Biskit are either really good friends or just brother and sister. That, or I am just really a big fan of the Cherry x Butch combo, LOL.

I just thought Tangy and Biskit would be a better match- I mean, they both are fruitimals are they?

Wolfgang and Whitney. I just think they're perfect for each other.

My town is divided into three different sections, and they kinda look like mini-towns since I made all of the houses in the different areas perfectly aligned, and Wolfgang is at the top next to my house (because Wolfgang was the only remaining villager when I played Wild World for the first time in five or so years, and I feel like I owe him), and Whitney is at the very bottom.

So, when they meet up, it's special!

I've never really thought about shipping villagers before??
I suppose Bree and Rod make a pretty cute couple? And Papi and Merengue.

WOLFGANG X KYLE FOREVER
Also Diana x every other deer villager
I haven't really thought of shipping any of my current villagers, though.

WOLFGANG X KYLE FOREVER
Also Diana x every other deer villager
I haven't really thought of shipping any of my current villagers, though.

Nothing but some good ol' LGBT ships can spice the meaning of shipping diversity!
I sometimes like to canon that Diana is pan.

baabara and willow are totally dating in my town. it's non-negotiable.

honestly though they're so cute together and their houses are super close and they're always talking about each other, i actually managed to snag a pic of them standing together so it looks like they're smooching ^.^ gay sheep cuties!

I think Hopper is cheating on Flo with Fuchsia! He wanted me to send her a gift with a sheepish emotion. He also had her over at one point.

Maple and Stitches. They live on opposite sides of the town, one is made from fabric and the other is made of fur, reminds me of Romeo and Juliet. Also I keep catching Maple hanging around Stitches's home so... Staple!

I have both Marshal and Mint in my town.
With their personality types they don't get on but I can't help but think they should.
Also I can't get over how cute they look together - two tiny sassy squirrels :blush:

Back