Have you ever shipped your villager with another?

Pansear-and-Nana

✣✾Stupid Monkey✾✣
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Red Rose
Shipping - Common term for pairing two people together to form a love-kind of relationship in a fandom. Could be canon or not.

Other than shipping the mayor with Isabelle, or shipping yourself with other villagers, have you ever shipped one villager with another? Villagers do tend to form certain feelings for another villager in the game throughout. I did caught Lucky giving Nana a gift in hoping that she will like it, and Monty when I logged in as my other villager Pansage and mentioned that he loves receiving gifts from Pansear. During my time of gameplay, I accidentally skipped Valentines day lol.

Heck, even Blanche ships then and some, Monty with Caroline, very odd shipping, too bad Monty is interested in Pansear instead. :p

Regardless of villager personality, secret feelings and valentines, and villager doings to one another, out of all of my dreamies I ship Shari with Chief. Uchi X Cranky. Supposedly living next to each other and having big fights often. :cool:

Yes, it's weird, but since I'm actually making a canon based on my town at the current...
I suppose that I am obliged to ship a tier 1 with a tier 4. I mean how bad could it be shipping with a killer monkey with one of the most popular wolf villagers of ac?

What villagers do you ship?
chari.jpg

Last edited:
i always wanted to match Rocket (uchi superhero gorilla) with Tank (jock rhinoceros). but Tank always asks me to send gifts over to the snooty ladies in my town, the big dope...

I used to ship Portia and Chief for the longest time in my wild world town, but now the ships kinda dead tbh since I don't play my wild world town anymore. There's probably other villagers that would fit Chief more tbf, but Portia and him were my starters so I kinda fabricated this idea that they'd known each other for a long time based on that. But then as time went on, I started to see them interact more and more with eachother, and always send eachother letters and gifts. It was adorable.

I guess I have an animal crossing ship or two....

In my town Chocolat, I ship Vich? and Sheldon. I've seen them following each other around town and seeing them sit next to each other numerous times.

HNI_0041.JPG

HNI_0059.JPG

And Every since I had her move in back in November...the villagers won't shut up about them. (They won't shut up about each other too, today is also Vich?'s birthday I wonder if he'll be there...she was at his.)

Edit: WVW69kcxywod1oMMF8.jpg

Lol, he was at her birthday party.

In Vista, I ship Sally and Static and Marshal

Last edited:
Uh, yes! Like all the time! ^^

My latest ship is Flo and Wolfgang; rumour in Magix says they went on a date :cool: I like the Uchi-Cranky combo, I think they're pretty perfect for each other xD

Uh, yes! Like all the time! ^^

My latest ship is Flo and Wolfgang; rumour in Magix says they went on a date :cool: I like the Uchi-Cranky combo, I think they're pretty perfect for each other xD

I agree! Like- Uchi would remind the cranky and act like a big sister towards them, sometimes getting into debates and arguments because they care! I like this concept much. Tsundere ships have taken a bit of my soft side.

I guess I have an animal crossing ship or two....

In my town Chocolat, I ship Vich? and Sheldon. I've seen them following each other around town and seeing them sit next to each other numerous times.

View attachment 202683

View attachment 202684

And Every since I had her move in back in November...the villagers won't shut up about them. (They won't shut up about each other too, today is also Vich?'s birthday I wonder if he'll be there...she was at his.)

Edit: View attachment 202704

Lol, he was at her birthday party.

In Vista, I ship Sally and Static and Marshal

Ohmygosh! That's so adorable!

I ship Flo and Hopper. They're both wearing the same custom design;
I saw Flo at Hopper's house;
Flo was at Hopper's birthday party and;
Flo always wants me to send Hopper gifts.

Coincidence? I think NOT!

I think that all same species villagers are at least on the average level on the chat, so none of my villagers don't get along. I guess I can tell by who I catch "kissing" in my town(when their heads are facing towards each other, right in front of each other). I caught Walker and Goldie doing it twice...

i used to ship the deer villagers with other deer villagers lmaooo

lool yes, the only one i can think of right now is marshal & poppy
I always ship them w/ the same species.

Based from this chart, Shari could get along with most of my monkey villagers, except Nana lol.
I actually chatted with her in-game and she mentioned Monty several times.
Even with this I still ship her with Chief lmao.
View attachment 202692

That chart makes a lot more sense than the Wiki page.

To be honest, Smug and Normal combination makes a whole lot more sense than Normal and Lazy, like I get that they're both nice...but the normal isn't lazy at all and I always thought it was a bad combo since the beginning, glad Nintendo fixed it hope it stays that way.

Snooty and Normal (same with the Lazy and Jock), I hate how the will said they may not like each other...I always thought that was totally bull.. because I had plenty of Normals and Snooties getting along with each other.. even in an old game it's said that the Normal looks up to the Snooty villager, so cute! Meaning your adorable little Fauna sees big 'ugly' Alli as a role model.

Lazy and Uchi is good too, they're both lay back, now it makes sense why Hazel keeps talking about Doc..(and Hates Marshal and Francine)

(Sorry for the rant, I had to get that off my chest lol)

Last edited:
What I think it should be.-

Worst combos-

Lazy and Uchi(Why are they supposed to get along...?)

Jock and Snooty

Smug and Peppy

Cranky and Normal

Best Combos-

Lazy and Normal

Smug and Snooty

Jock and Peppy

Cranky and Uchi.

To be honest, I only think this should be for friendship. Shipping should just be random.

Here are my shippings for the dogs.-

Walker x Goldie- Not great zodiac compatibility, but I think that design of them both look great together. They always live close together in my towns. My favorite shipping.

Shep x Cookie- A fairly popular pairing, and I think it works. Average zodiac compatibility.

Biskit x Maddie- Excellent zodiac compatibility. Colors look nice together.

Bones x Daisy- Marcel could also work instead of Bones, but I think Bones would be better here.

Butch x Cherry- Same taste is music and similar colors.

Benjamin x Bea- Why not... Why not...

Marcel x Portia- Eh... It works surprisingly.

Lucky doesn't fit any of them, and neither does Mac.

Last edited:
What I think it should be.-

Worst combos-

Lazy and Uchi(Why are they supposed to get along...?)

Jock and Snooty

Smug and Peppy

Cranky and Normal

Best Combos-

Lazy and Normal

Smug and Snooty

Jock and Peppy

Cranky and Uchi.

To be honest, I only think this should be for friendship. Shipping should just be random.

When I had both Cranston and Muffy in my town, they get along pretty well. I would interact when I see them chatting about Cranston's issues about being a lazy villager he is. Muffy would act as a big sister towards him, regardless of how stupid his situations are. I think Lazy and Uchi get along because the Uchi always acted so considerate and patient to the Lazy.

I actually find it funny. Lucky flirted with Nana but somehow they went over the chart- the fact that they don't match well. XD

CRANKY X UCHI FTW

Back