• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Visit to Chai's RV! { 3 TBT }

Status
Not open for further replies.

doodle

✿ ✿ ✿
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0208-6177-4029
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
White Cosmos
Pumpkin Cupcake
Peach (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (106) +
Hello everyone! I'll be quite honest--I have only a wisp of an idea on how this all works. But I have Chai (Sanrio) scanned in and I thought some might be interested in ordering items from her RV.

I guess 3 TBT is fair? (This being the Bells under our avatars right?) You can come visit my town and order items from her RV for MEOW coupons. Simply add my FC and request to see her!

Cinnamoroll Set
  • Cinnamoroll Wall
  • Cinnamoroll Floor
  • Cinnamoroll Parasol
  • Cinnamoroll Sign
  • Cinnamoroll Sofa
  • Cinnamoroll Stool
  • Cinnamoroll Table
  • Cinnamoroll Tray
  • Cinnamoroll Hat
  • Cinnamoroll Jacket
  • Cinnamoroll Outfit
  • Cinnamoroll Shoes
    You can view it HERE.

If I recall correctly you can only order 3 items per visit and then the game restricts you. Be aware of this when coming over.

Please do not run through my town! Once you come from the train station make your way right and down to Harvey's place. When you are finished ordering your furniture please send me "done" and I will end the session for you. :3

Anyway, I hope I'm doing this right? Lemme know if something is wrong?

EDIT: This is now finished! Consider this offer closed, as it is getting late here. :D Thanks everyone for being so awesome!

Last edited:
Awesome! I have added you, I will open my gates in just a second!

Do you think I could come with 3 separate players? I'll pay 10 bell tree Bells :D

hi! I don't have many TBT yet as I just stared but I am willing to make up for the third bell in IGB :)

Last edited:
Hi! Do you happen to have a Game Shelf Purplehaze? I'm looking for that piece in particular. If you don't, does 30k in-game Bells sound fair? I just need to finish this trade and then you can come over!

I don't have the game shelf :(, but I can definitely give you the bells! I'll give you 50k instead for the trouble :) my FC is 0791-6281-2888, It also looks like I have the tbt now, I'll give you those too

Last edited:
That's okay! Thank you for the Bells. I will let you know when you can come over. :D

If I could come 1 more time, I can get the last 2 items to finish the whole set. I can also give you the gameshelf. let me time travel to get the shelf and stuff tho!

If I could visit a 2nd time to get 6 items in total , I could pay whatever extra tbt i have and an exra 30 k if thats fine with you :)

Tama that is fine. My gate is open!

And okay Purple. You can do that too! Still waiting a little bit though.

Hi! It isn't too late. I plan to be around for awhile yet. However there is a wait. Purple will be coming after Tama. If you don't mind waiting for them to finish, you can certainly visit.

Thank you Tama for being so sweet!!

Purple, added you and gate is open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back