• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Dream A Little Dream Town

Luna58

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hello guys!
I am new to the forums( junior) and I enjoy playing Animal Crossing.
One of my favorite pastime in AC is visiting dream towns...no matter if you just starting a new town or if your town is already finished, I want to visit them.

So please leave your....
Town name..Aquarin
Dream address...5F00-0073-639A.

Once I visit your town I will leave you a comment. Thanks :):D

My town name and Dream address is in my signature :) I would really appreciate it if you could suggest things to improve! It's an incomplete Harry Potter themed town. Hogwarts (Hermione's house) is 90% complete while Tom's living room is almost complete but nothing else. Luna's house is 3 days old so it's still a big work in progress. Ezzat's house is mine and it isn't Harry Potter themed. I didn't design my town to be Harry Potter themed yet but I'll try to make paths for a Quidditch field... the villagers are the ones I like and don't match the theme at all. This town is 100% legit and unfortunately I'm still working on plot resetting for new villagers.

Nonetheless, I hope you'll enjoy your visit to Milan :) I love the town tune.

My Dream Town is yet to be updated because my current town right now is pattern hell XD
It doesn't have most of the villagers I currently have.

You can visit my town if you want! It's a forest town with dirt paths. I'm very proud of my interiors if you want to look inside the houses too! I will check out your town when I get home :)

my DA for Redwoods is in my signature :) it's still a big work in progress but it's coming along nicely!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your Harry Potter theme town is amazing and beautiful even down to the paths, every detail inside and outside matches the theme.
My favorites were Hermione and Tom's houses, but I personally loved all the details and effort you took in building your town.
Congrats :)๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ

Last edited:
I really enjoyed visiting Tinytree, what an amazing town it is..made of roads that serves as pathways to where you want to go.
Tinytree theme to me looks like is country based, with all these detailed little stores packed with merchandise and goodies, everything catched my eyes, is like you can actually smell the fresh air there.lol

It was a lovely town to visit. Amazing job well done :)

I really enjoyed visiting Tinytree, what an amazing town it is..made of roads that serves as pathways to where you want to go.
Tinytree theme to me looks like is country based, with all these detailed little stores packed with merchandise and goodies, everything catched my eyes, is like you can actually smell the fresh air there.lol

It was a lovely town to visit. Amazing job well done :)

Thanks for visiting and for the kind words! I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

My visit to Aquarin:
I'm guessing Aquarin is still kinda a work in progress. My initial thoughts were that the map layout is very interesting and you have a tonnn of space for additional PWPs in the future. Things feel a little random at the moment, but it looks like it could potentionally be either a great forest town or a modern/pathed town because you have a ton of space to figure out a more solid pathway! I like how the bridge in the middle of town connects to your mayor's house, making it seem like it's own little island. It also makes your map feel bigger. I would work on flower placement, maybe placed along the pathway instead of bunched around the houses? Although I'm sure you're using them for hybrid breeding at the moment :p

Thanks for sharing! :>

Thank you for visiting my town, and for the good advice on pathways.
I don't have a month yet in my town and I kinda wanted to tryout hybriding as many flowers as I can to add it as pathways, is good to get ideas from other players on decorating ones town. :)

Hi. I have some dream codes in my signature. :)

I'll visit yours too. I love visiting dream towns. It's one of my favorite things to do.

Hello! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Hello! My name is Miss.Amy! I Am new to the forums So HELLO!! \\( ^ ~ ^ )//
I will be happy if you guys can visit my dream! If you are interested it's right down there!
Also, please don't judge my town because I try my best and it's not finished yet!
I Am A New Player By The Way! :)

Name of Town: Coco

Dream Code 5B00-0077-CA3D

THANK CHU SO MUCH IN RETURN :p

Last edited:
Back