What was your best year in the last 10 years?

What was your best year from 2007-2017?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anything below 2009-2010 was great for me, since i was young and didnt have a care in the world, and also was't experiencing severe mental health issues

exactly me too

2012 for personal reasons. It feels like the only good year I remember? Ever?

It was the final year I had before I started hating the world, and spiraling into depression.

It was when I was 14, my first year when I was no longer cringy, and my final year before I had to grow up and learn that the world is a horrible place with horrible people lol. My life used to be happiness and sunshine.

Looking back on it, it was such a sweet nostalgic year. I would do anything for my life to feel like that again, seriously.

Last edited:
Last year probably because I had more friends than I've ever had & more time to hang out since it wasn't the last year of high school yet so not that much stress either

Career wise, late 2016 because there was a lot going on at the studio and kinda set the tone for 2017. I enjoyed my last year in new york, late 2014. There were a lot of bittersweet moments but I loved my group of friends, I had a great little affordable place, and I was just getting into the illustration community there... it was sad to leave that behind, but ultimately worth it because i went into a slightly different direction. I've enjoyed pretty much every year after high school basically, and that's a long ass time ago now.

Last edited:
Back