• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop ðŸŒ¸ Ariane's art shop 💜 status: currently CLOSED

thank you hun! ♥

the shop is now reopen! I opened both blinking icons and crowned chibi icons, I changed the slots system by mixing them for both styles, so there's less slots but also less waiting time for your finished order and that way I don't get overwhelmed by orders

Reminder that you may order two pieces at once - they can be both the same style (ex: two blinking icons, or two crowned chibis) or different (ex: one blinking, one crowned)

Crowned chibi icon form
Character name: Candor
Character reference: can you still use the ref i have you for the smaller icon or do i need to repost it? let me know :3
Personality and/or expression: kind of confident? like a "ready to take on the world" expression. idk just wing it xD
Crown details: can it have echo flowers please?? they're from the game undertale, they're real blue flowers that glow. if need be i can put a ref for this too but you can also Google it if you want
Background color: whatever you think looks nice (as long as it's not yellow xD)
Extra info: make the eyes silver/grey please
Total: 100 tbt ♡

Last edited:
aaa if only I had references of my OCs right now :'D
oNE DAY

Last edited:
whenever you want! ♥ which style were you interested in? If slots fill up before you can get a ref, I can let you know when I reopen if you'd like ^^

I was interested in Style 1! And thanks that would be great :D

fixed my post now that the forum stopped being stupid =w= thank you for accepting~

( I'm just gonna order a crowned chibi ^ v ^ )

Crowned chibi icon form
Character name: Alina
Character reference: http://imgur.com/a/eJLdv
Personality and/or expression: winking with a smile
Crown details: pink, purple, and white flowers!
Background color: light pink ♡
Extra info: If possible, could she have little sparkles around her?
Total TBT: 100 TBT?

( I'm just gonna order a crowned chibi ^ v ^ )

Crowned chibi icon form
Character name: Alina
Character reference: http://imgur.com/a/eJLdv
Personality and/or expression: winking with a smile
Crown details: pink, purple, and white flowers!
Background color: light pink ♡
Extra info: If possible, could she have little sparkles around her?
Total TBT: 100 TBT?

Thank you! Yes I can add sparkles, and 100 is the price ^^

i've been wanting to order one of these for so long but i've been hella stingy, and today i've just been feeling very "girl use that tbt what's the point in hoarding it" which is great so....

:)
Crowned chibi icon form
Character name: claire
Character reference: x x
Personality and/or expression: a sweetie! very kind and likes to laugh- maybe an open-mouthed smile?
Crown details: i like my bulb boppers, but if they could be downsized a little (more subtle, more antennae-like than hair-piece like) and embellished with some flowers, that would be nice! :blush:
Background color: blue or purple! those are the main colors of my town
Extra info: a really long wavy ponytail would be super pretty! and if you can't tell in the photo, i have a lemon pack on my mayor's face- you can decide whether you want to include it!
Total TBT: 100 tbt!

thank youuu! your art is so pretty *cries*

- - - Post Merge - - -

aww i spent too long filling that out hehe :')

i'll be back again when you reopen! thanks! :blush:

i've been wanting to order one of these for so long but i've been hella stingy, and today i've just been feeling very "girl use that tbt what's the point in hoarding it" which is great so....

:)
Crowned chibi icon form
Character name: claire
Character reference: x x
Personality and/or expression: a sweetie! very kind and likes to laugh- maybe an open-mouthed smile?
Crown details: i like my bulb boppers, but if they could be downsized a little (more subtle, more antennae-like than hair-piece like) and embellished with some flowers, that would be nice! :blush:
Background color: blue or purple! those are the main colors of my town
Extra info: a really long wavy ponytail would be super pretty! and if you can't tell in the photo, i have a lemon pack on my mayor's face- you can decide whether you want to include it!
Total TBT: 100 tbt!

thank youuu! your art is so pretty *cries*

- - - Post Merge - - -

aww i spent too long filling that out hehe :')

i'll be back again when you reopen! thanks! :blush:

Thank you! ^^ you get the last waitlist slot!

Slots are closed while I finish these <3

Slots are reopen for blinking icons and crowned chibi icons!
reminder that you may order up to two pieces per slot (two different styles or the same style twice) ♥

ps please read the rules and info before posting, it only takes a minute and that way I don't have to repeat myself, thank you!

Last edited:
Blinking icon form
Character name:Tsuki
Character reference:Sig pic
Expression:annoyed
Background color:black
Extra info:nope
Total TBT:30tbt

Back