• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop 🌸 Ariane's art shop 💜 status: currently CLOSED

Blinking icon form
Character name: Ahreum
Character reference: http://imgur.com/a/7yJFg, I want her hair to be like bunilla's pixel. Long and wavy, white but also light lilac o':
Expression: Sad/annoyed
Background color: Maybe light pink? Not sure um LOL
Extra info: Is is possible if you could add little wings on her? If not you can leave the halo out <: I also prefer her dress to be the same pink tone as my sig so it can match
Total TBT: 50 tbt but I can add extra if it's too little

Last edited:
ordering~

Crowned chibi icon form
Character name: Fog
Character reference: padfoot6's mayor, this is a gift for them. i can re-post the ref if you don't still have it~
Personality and/or expression: unimpressed xD
Crown details: seashell crown! with red hibiscus flowers? like a mix of those two
Background color: stormy color, like a bad weather at sea type blue
Extra info: he never takes that hat off so it would be cool if the crown went over/around his captain hat?

Crowned chibi icon form
Character name: Uso
Character reference: here~
Personality and/or expression: calm, seemingly optimistic
Crown details: can it be a mix of the kind that's in his hair in the ref, and sakura flowers, please? (you can leave ocf the flower pin in the ref lol it isn't a "part" of his character, i just thought it looked cute when i was making him)
Background color: pale jade green
Extra info: he's supposed to have very faint claw-mark scars over both eyes/eyelids (he's an oc, it's a long story, lol), but if you can't do that then just having his eyes closed would be fine~

Total TBT: 200 ;3

Last edited:
sorry I can't get enough of your art !!
I see the slots are full but there's a waitlist, so I hope it's still okay for me to order :)

Crowned chibi icon form
Character name: Molly
Character reference: clicky
Personality and/or expression: neutral
Crown details: can you leave the flowers off & put lil black bats throughout her hair? (like how you have the flowers in the example) & then a larger ghost on the left and smaller on the right ( again like you have the flowers c: )
i just love the way you did that so i used it as a ref.
Background color: pumpkin orange
Extra info: you already know this but she's my Halloween mayor! so anything sp00ky will look good <3
Total TBT: 100

everyone's added, thank you for ordering! ♥

I'll do my best to add the wings! the dress won't be visible though, since they stop at the neck :)
also 50 is the price, no need to add extra ^^

no need to repost the ref, and everything else should be fine ^^

of course it's okay! and don't apologize hun, I'm flattered ;_; and as you know I love everything spookyyy so this is going to be fun ♥

Crowned Chibi Icon Form

Character Name: Mayor Margie
Character Reference: x
Personality and/or Expression: I like the mouth expression you did for this one .
Crown Details: I don't want a crown for this one. Hopefully, that's alright with you to not have one at all.
Background Color: Dark Red
Extra Info: The character should have brown eyes. I would like to have long black hair for the character.
Total TBT: 100 tbt

Last edited:
Blinking icon form
Character name: Lolita
Character reference:
HNI_0061_JPG.JPG
Expression: Neutral
Background color: hot pink, or orange/ or yellow...which ever you think looks nicer.
Extra info: Can you add the three upside down eyelashes instead of one on top? and please add the cute little red ribbon she has. Her eyes are also dark grey
Total TBT: 50 tbt

Last edited:
Crowned chibi icon form
Character name: Mayor Orianna
Character reference: x
Personality and/or expression: kind, happy, pointy happy smile? xD like on Blossom
Crown details: i don't want the halo to be included, so a flower crown + a small crown (like ingame) is good. Mayor Alina is a good example of what i want ^u^ i'd like the flowers to be pink, blue and purple with white cosmoses.
Background color: any color you think looks good.
Extra info: i'd like glasses with the frame shape like Alice Quinn's, and the color will be plain black c:
Total TBT: 100 TBT
tysm!! can't wait to order a minimalist mayor when its open o:

added, you get the last spot! ^^
do you have a bigger reference or description for her clothes?
(thanks for your interest in the minimalist mayors ^^ I'm not sure when I'll reopen them because I love making the icons so much lol, but I definitely will!)

slots are closed again while I catch up! I'll work on them as fast as I can, thank you everyone ♥

Last edited:
oh I was planning to post today since i got my mayor's pic ;-;
I'd like to order when slots will reopen!

Back