Favourite discontinued villagers

Huggy, Rhoda, Cupcake, Belle, Liz, Penny, Valise...

Does anyone actually remember what the site looked like when it first came out and the mini-games omg they were lit.

Carmen the mouse is one of my favorite villagers of all time. I hate Carmen the rabbit solely because it means the real Carmen is probably never coming back.

I do hope they bring back Sunny. She's a great frog villager.

The few that come to mind are Aisle, Megumi, Zoe and Meow. I’m not too fussed about Bow to be honest. Although he’s cool, I personally don’t think he’a as cool looking as Meow. But they do seem to come in a pair so I can’t imagine them bringing back Bow but not Meow. Although.. i’m surprised they didn’t come back in the update. There seems to be a pretty high demand for them. But i’m guessing they based it on villagers that appeared in both animal crossing, and the japanese exclusive ones with some exceptions.
I really want Zoe to come back though and I know she’s not the most popular amongst anyone, (since she was very hard to come across in ACGC because of the few number of her species) but we hardly have any anteaters in this game as it is, and we really need some new ones added to the list. The last time we got a new anteater was Olaf and that was in new leaf. They could’ve easily brought back one more. Aisle simply because we need more emo looking villagers lmao. I feel like he’d be such a cutie. They probably won’t bring him back though because he looks quite similar to Poncho from behind. Megumi I can see coming back eventually, as most of the dogs already have and she is quite cute after all. Most of the villagers i’ve wanted to return already have though so i’m happy.

Last edited:
The ostrich with the same star motif as Woolio was in my GC town (I'm embarrassed I forgot her name). I'm sad Sprocket made it in without her.

I honestly really like the look of Tarou and Meow, especially Tarou. The wolf villagers are already some of my favorites, or atleast pretty close up to my favorites, but I really would love to see Tarou return, maybe in the switch game or as another set of RV villagers.

Hank the green chicken is my favorite, but I also really like Emerald the frog and Chico the mouse. There are probably some others I'm forgetting at the moment, too.

Pierre, undoubtedly. I love clowns, and while I adore Pietro, I wish Pierre would come back, too! :( Bow and Meow would be awesome to have back, too! I love their designs/concepts.

Back