Favourite discontinued villagers

I miss Aziz :'( He has been in my ACGC town for the longest time. I wish he'd returned in the update...

Mine is Rio! She was my best friend in the original, and I was so disappointed she didn't come back in Welcome Amiibo :(

Most of my favorites got brought back in the WA update, like Dobie and Kakun/Raddle!!!

But Sven and Nindori were some of my other favorites that never made a comeback. Also Rhoda the chicken from e+

I liked Liz a lot. I thought she was in acnl, but I was wrong.

It still breaks my heart that Woolio was not reintroduced in the Welcome amiibo update, even though a lot of the other Gamecube-exclusive villagers (Sprocket, Annalise, Dobie, etc.) were. He was one of my first villagers and still is one of my all-time favourites :(

Now that I've let time passed, I also have to say I miss Belle the cow.
There's so many good villagers they let just vanish. :/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sunny from Doubutsu no Mori e+

She is the CUTEST villager EVER! I don't know why they wouldn't put her in the update.

Sunny the Frog's Nookipedia Page

I agree that Sunny is adorable.

Iggy the old jock goat. I'm not sure if anyone else likes him, but he was(and might still be) in my GCN town, and after e+ he never came back. :(

Also, Champ. He has disappeared ever since Porter returned, and he was the only villager who was in Wild World and City Folk who didn't return in New Leaf.

Last edited:
There are only three for me since the Welcome Amiibo update: Betty, Belle, and Champ. Betty and Belle were among my first six villagers in my GC town. Also Champ because he's the only monkey villager in the game (not counting the gorillas of course) that I actually like.

WOOLIO
my one and only man

woolio.jpg
Heck yes

I liked Pierre (The Cat)

At least a bunch of them were brought back during the Welcome Amiibo update.

it's gotta be pierre for me too!!! i'm not a huge fan of the jock personality but i love my clowns

Back