Favourite discontinued villagers

I'm for Woolio as well! I just love the sheep villagers and his design is really cool! As I didn't play AC before Wild World, I never got to meet him but I think he's absolutely adorable!

I'm all for Woolio returning as well! Here's who I also hope makes a comeback sometime soon!

Nosegay: Despite her name, she was one adorable anteater.

Pigleg: A pirate pig? Sign me up!

Rio: Gotta complete the star-on-cheek look to compliment Woolio.

Penny: I ain't scared of no terrible secret. Bring it on!

Woolio. Oh gosh, I can just imagine how cute having him and Etoile in a town would be. I'm so sad he's not available. He's the coolest! No one is more fabulous.

I didn't even have Woolio but wow he looks great and I wish he was in acnl

I see everyone talking about Woolio, and he's actually the only one I remember, yikes. D:

Not sure if this is already a thread.

My favourite discontinued villager is Marcy from ACGC.
If you had have asked before the Welcome Amiibo update, it'd have been Buzz.

Same here, really glad Nintendo brought him back! (Now i have to buy a NFC Scanner and the Amiibo itself -.-)

It's definitely gotta be Belle the cow and Meow for me. They're both so adorable and I'm sad they didn't return, especially Meow because she's so unique.

Last edited:
:)Penny and candi on the topic of candi i got ONE pack and it had CANDI :)

Last edited:
I never got to play any before ACNL, but Flash looks really cool to me. I'd love more cranky birds to balance the jocks.

PIRONKON!!!!!!!!!!! i love pironkon!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm really sad that he didn't come back with the amiibo cards and all

Back