• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favourite discontinued villagers

Weiland

Flick Fanboy 🦎💞
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7046-6089-3415
Not sure if this is already a thread.

My favourite discontinued villager is Marcy from ACGC.
If you had have asked before the Welcome Amiibo update, it'd have been Buzz.

Woolio, Ace, Quetzal, Carmen (mouse) and Kit (the only squirrel left out!).

Definitely Woolio. If they made a second set of welcome amiibo RV cards, it would be a great way to bring back even more of the villagers we haven't seen since the GameCube days

I love Kit! I'm so disappointed he's the only squirrel that's not in New Leaf, because although I love Sylvana and Tasha, I want Kit in my town so much more and he would also balance out the personalities/genders a lot more for the squirrels. I really hope he's brought back for the next game.

I also really like Aisle, Faith, and Cupcake.

From US ACGC: Woolio, Cupcake
Pre-Amiibo Update: Bea, Cleo, Claude
From Doubutsu no Mori e+: Bow, Myau, Megumi

I remember back when Wild World came out, I was so upset that Cookie wasn't an available neighbor anymore. She was my favorite on Gamecube.

Woolio. Oh gosh, I can just imagine how cute having him and Etoile in a town would be. I'm so sad he's not available. He's the coolest! No one is more fabulous.

Woolio would be cool as smug, and he would be one of my dreamies right now if it wasn't for his removal.

Woolio and Hambo. Best sheep, best pig.

Nintendo (a la AVGN in Action 52): Hambo? You'd think it would be a pig version of Rambo? Nah, that's far too clever. (cuts the character entirely from later games).

I really like the look of Petunia the rhino! I never had her as I never played e+ but she looks really awesome. I hope she'll be brought same sometime! A snooty rhino would be awesome.

Tarou, I would enjoy having a purple (Favorite color) wolf plus having a jock wolf villager again would be great.

I would really love it if somehow like they did bringing back some old characters with WA cards if they did a limited special discontinued series where you could get Meow and Bow etc.

Which those two have the most interesting designs IMO due to obvious reasons since it looks like they have screens for faces

I miss Pierre. Having a mime cat in the town would be nice. I hope he get's a comeback one day.

Dozer the purple big bear would be cute in Pixel.

I'm lucky I had Woolio, Paolo and Murphy over the years when I played AC on the Game Cube :blush:

I can't wait to see Dozer and Woolio and the other older villagers in the next update - maybe the Switch?!

I really thought Nintendo was going to have a second set of RV cards. Now I'm not so sure ....

Back