• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favourite discontinued villagers

I'm for Woolio as well! I just love the sheep villagers and his design is really cool! As I didn't play AC before Wild World, I never got to meet him but I think he's absolutely adorable!

I'm all for Woolio returning as well! Here's who I also hope makes a comeback sometime soon!

Nosegay: Despite her name, she was one adorable anteater.

Pigleg: A pirate pig? Sign me up!

Rio: Gotta complete the star-on-cheek look to compliment Woolio.

Penny: I ain't scared of no terrible secret. Bring it on!

Woolio. Oh gosh, I can just imagine how cute having him and Etoile in a town would be. I'm so sad he's not available. He's the coolest! No one is more fabulous.

I didn't even have Woolio but wow he looks great and I wish he was in acnl

I see everyone talking about Woolio, and he's actually the only one I remember, yikes. D:

Woolio! He has so much personality.

Not sure if this is already a thread.

My favourite discontinued villager is Marcy from ACGC.
If you had have asked before the Welcome Amiibo update, it'd have been Buzz.

Same here, really glad Nintendo brought him back! (Now i have to buy a NFC Scanner and the Amiibo itself -.-)

It's definitely gotta be Belle the cow and Meow for me. They're both so adorable and I'm sad they didn't return, especially Meow because she's so unique.

Last edited:
Little Champ, the monkey! He was one of the only cute jock villagers :(

:)Penny and candi on the topic of candi i got ONE pack and it had CANDI :)

Last edited:
I never got to play any before ACNL, but Flash looks really cool to me. I'd love more cranky birds to balance the jocks.

PIRONKON!!!!!!!!!!! i love pironkon!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm really sad that he didn't come back with the amiibo cards and all

Back