• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

★彡Please Draw My Mayor★彡

Your mayor is adorable! I drew them for you, I hope you like it ! (Took a little creative liberty on the outfit
, hope you don't mind xD) View attachment 203699

If you like it and want to repay me, I would much appreciate one of each of these items:

- juicy-apple tv
- kiddie couch
- kokeshi doll
- sunrise lamp
- tabletop game
- capsule-toy machine
- dolly

Also, if you need me to change anything about the drawing just let me know c: Sorry if it's not quite as good as you would have liked, but I tried. xD

It's super cute tysm ♥︎♥︎
I will let you know when it's ready (may take a while cause I am really busy)
View attachment 203702
Here's a freebie for your cute mayor :)
Tysm I really appreciate it, I love it!
)^o^(

I tried. Hope you like it anyway.
2wr3n8z.jpg

Thank you, sorry for requesting so many items ;-; I ended up losing my old town and because of that, I need to get back a lot of lost items. I can just pay for them too if you want, I just want to get them back in my catalogue. ^-^

I tried. Hope you like it anyway.
2wr3n8z.jpg
Its super cute tysm :)
What would you like in return?

Thank you, sorry for requesting so many items ;-; I ended up losing my old town and because of that, I need to get back a lot of lost items. I can just pay for them too if you want, I just want to get them back in my catalogue. ^-^
It's fine I have it all ready for you to pick up, hmm thang stinks, glad to help you get back some of your lost items :)

Hi! I hope you don't mind traditional:

Everyone else's is so good.ACNL.jpg

Your mayor design is really cute btw :)

Last edited:
Hello! I saw this 5 days ago and I'm here to tell you it's almost done (it takes me abnormally long to finish a piece of art)
It's going to be a sketch, if you want to see what art types I do you can check here.

Last edited:
Hi! I hope you don't mind traditional:

Everyone else's is so good.View attachment 203845

Your mayor design is really cute btw :)

Awe it's adorable tysm, what would you like in return?

Hello! I saw this 5 days ago and I'm here to tell you it's almost done (it takes me abnormally long to finish a piece of art)
It's going to be a sketch, if you want to see what art types I do you can check here.
Oki! The link doesn't work :(

Glad you like it :)
Would you be able to pay me in tbt? (I don't mind how much)

Ahh thanks, when's a good time for me to come get them?

I will be home like in 30 minutes or so :)

View attachment 203868
Did this really fast but here
Woaaaaaa
So pretty :;(∩?﹏`∩);:

Tysm<3

Here! I couldn't add the bow, it was too hard.

View attachment 203887

Andddd I decided on a whim to color it, I'm sorry about the crappy quality lol

View attachment 203888

If you'd like more, you can check out my recently opened shop: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...anart-and-Pokemon-Art-Shop!&referrerid=103349

Oh my glob
Its GLORIOUS ・:*+.\(( ?ω? ))/.:+

Also i will definitely be checking out your shop ;)

TBT is cool, just please make it fair 'cuz this took me a long time (we're talking days here) :'(

I think.. I drew this 2 weeks ago when I first saw your thread lol and thought it would be a good way to practice highlighting hair. xD

If you have a toyhouse you can credit it to dreambell even though I don't post there. :v

54SCmPY.jpg

Back