• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

★彡Please Draw My Mayor★彡

Well.. here is the traditional drawing.
I know that I f... up a bit, but I went mad, since my cat decided to throw down all my pencils and breaking them with this.. sorry xD

I have drawn you a thing! You were just too cute to not draw. ^^

IMG_0472_zpskj76zzxj.jpg

Fantastic work!

She's super cute !!
http://imgur.com/a/zkWWx

If I may ask, may I please get the Alpine lamp and an overall dress! I've been looking for these for a long time, and it would be greatly appreciated if you could order them for me? Thank you! <3

Last edited:
i drew a sketch of your mayor on paper for fun

http://imgur.com/URajkIl

- - - Post Merge - - -

obviously for free ^^ lool
It's so cute! Tysm ♥︎
Well.. here is the traditional drawing.
I know that I f... up a bit, but I went mad, since my cat decided to throw down all my pencils and breaking them with this.. sorry xD
tysm it's adorable! (lol cats :p, I dont see anything wrong with it at all :) )
Also this is one of your ocs
LwkR7cC.jpg

She's super cute !!
http://imgur.com/a/zkWWx

If I may ask, may I please get the Alpine lamp and an overall dress! I've been looking for these for a long time, and it would be greatly appreciated if you could order them for me? Thank you! <3

tysm!!! I love it! Sure I will get that for you a little later after I wake up!

- - - Post Merge - - -

so happy to see you used my drawing as your avatar. very flattered.

Of course I would! :)

here u go!! i hope u like it!!
h_by_hebi_m-dbg01yv.png
cute mayor btw!!!!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh geez!! i just realised yr mayors hair is more so black then brown from your ref?? but it seems every1 is drawing them with brown hair??
i can easily go make and edit it if youd like me to switch their hair color!!

here u go!! i hope u like it!!
h_by_hebi_m-dbg01yv.png
cute mayor btw!!!!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh geez!! i just realised yr mayors hair is more so black then brown from your ref?? but it seems every1 is drawing them with brown hair??
i can easily go make and edit it if youd like me to switch their hair color!!
Omg it's soooo cute I love it!!!!!!!!!
Nah it's fine that's the lighting :)
What would you like in return?
Tysm♥︎ )^o^(

Omg it's soooo cute I love it!!!!!!!!!
Nah it's fine that's the lighting :)
What would you like in return?
Tysm♥︎ )^o^(

im so glad u like it!!!!!
a little bit of tbt would be nice, but i drew it for fun so any small amount would be fine with me!!
youre super duper welcome!!

I would love to draw your mayor. It'll just be a quick drawing though ahah. I just need to de-stress a bit. :D

Your mayor is adorable! I drew them for you, I hope you like it ! (Took a little creative liberty on the outfit
, hope you don't mind xD) ^0B7532AB225D99F02120771D8D04434809925EA24DFC6A3043^pimgpsh_thumbnail_win_distr.jpg

If you like it and want to repay me, I would much appreciate one of each of these items:

- juicy-apple tv
- kiddie couch
- kokeshi doll
- sunrise lamp
- tabletop game
- capsule-toy machine
- dolly

Also, if you need me to change anything about the drawing just let me know c: Sorry if it's not quite as good as you would have liked, but I tried. xD

Back