★彡Please Draw My Mayor★彡

Your mayor is adorable! I drew them for you, I hope you like it ! (Took a little creative liberty on the outfit
, hope you don't mind xD) View attachment 203699

If you like it and want to repay me, I would much appreciate one of each of these items:

- juicy-apple tv
- kiddie couch
- kokeshi doll
- sunrise lamp
- tabletop game
- capsule-toy machine
- dolly

Also, if you need me to change anything about the drawing just let me know c: Sorry if it's not quite as good as you would have liked, but I tried. xD

It's super cute tysm ♥︎♥︎
I will let you know when it's ready (may take a while cause I am really busy)
View attachment 203702
Here's a freebie for your cute mayor :)
Tysm I really appreciate it, I love it!
)^o^(

I tried. Hope you like it anyway.
2wr3n8z.jpg

Thank you, sorry for requesting so many items ;-; I ended up losing my old town and because of that, I need to get back a lot of lost items. I can just pay for them too if you want, I just want to get them back in my catalogue. ^-^

I tried. Hope you like it anyway.
2wr3n8z.jpg
Its super cute tysm :)
What would you like in return?

Thank you, sorry for requesting so many items ;-; I ended up losing my old town and because of that, I need to get back a lot of lost items. I can just pay for them too if you want, I just want to get them back in my catalogue. ^-^
It's fine I have it all ready for you to pick up, hmm thang stinks, glad to help you get back some of your lost items :)

Hi! I hope you don't mind traditional:

Everyone else's is so good.ACNL.jpg

Your mayor design is really cute btw :)

Last edited:
Hello! I saw this 5 days ago and I'm here to tell you it's almost done (it takes me abnormally long to finish a piece of art)
It's going to be a sketch, if you want to see what art types I do you can check here.

Last edited:
Hi! I hope you don't mind traditional:

Everyone else's is so good.View attachment 203845

Your mayor design is really cute btw :)

Awe it's adorable tysm, what would you like in return?

Hello! I saw this 5 days ago and I'm here to tell you it's almost done (it takes me abnormally long to finish a piece of art)
It's going to be a sketch, if you want to see what art types I do you can check here.
Oki! The link doesn't work :(

Glad you like it :)
Would you be able to pay me in tbt? (I don't mind how much)

Ahh thanks, when's a good time for me to come get them?

I will be home like in 30 minutes or so :)

View attachment 203868
Did this really fast but here
Woaaaaaa
So pretty :;(∩?﹏`∩);:

Tysm<3

Here! I couldn't add the bow, it was too hard.

View attachment 203887

Andddd I decided on a whim to color it, I'm sorry about the crappy quality lol

View attachment 203888

If you'd like more, you can check out my recently opened shop: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...anart-and-Pokemon-Art-Shop!&referrerid=103349

Oh my glob
Its GLORIOUS ・:*+.\(( ?ω? ))/.:+

Also i will definitely be checking out your shop ;)

TBT is cool, just please make it fair 'cuz this took me a long time (we're talking days here) :'(

I think.. I drew this 2 weeks ago when I first saw your thread lol and thought it would be a good way to practice highlighting hair. xD

If you have a toyhouse you can credit it to dreambell even though I don't post there. :v

54SCmPY.jpg

Back