• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

★彡Please Draw My Mayor★彡

cas cas

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3241-3567-2910
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Hello!
So I have noticed that there are so many talented people on TBT who can draw wayyyyy better than I could ever in a million years
Here is a ref:
IMG_4621.JPG
Personality: Always either smiling or laughing, brave, and energetic
Eyes: Brown

Also I can in return:
-give tbt
-get you furniture from these lists> Furniture Clothing
(just name your price)

Thank you~

Last edited:
Hello,

just wanted to say the link to your ref isn't working :x

Hello, would you be willing to pay 5btb for this? Sorry for the quality, I'm thinking of opening an art shop so I wanted some practice.

dtO1Bk5.png

Hello, would you be willing to pay 5btb for this? Sorry for the quality, I'm thinking of opening an art shop so I wanted some practice.

dtO1Bk5.png

Of course she is so cute! Sent the tbt :)
tysm <3

Last edited:
I've tried a digital drawing also.. but I'm not 100% happy about it, so I'm probably gonna do a traditional drawing today / tomorrow :)

...I just noticed. Her hair are brown.. I made them black at first xD

Q3k8vKN.png

here is your mayor i hope you like her she is so cute!!~ you dont have to pay me for this it was just fun to draw! and here is a version that twinkles if you want it :p x

I've tried a digital drawing also.. but I'm not 100% happy about it, so I'm probably gonna do a traditional drawing today / tomorrow :)

...I just noticed. Her hair are brown.. I made them black at first xD

Its adorable! What would you like in return for the digital drawing and the traditional drawing? <3

Q3k8vKN.png

here is your mayor i hope you like her she is so cute!!~ you dont have to pay me for this it was just fun to draw! and here is a version that twinkles if you want it :p x
Aweee it's super cute tysm
∩^ω^∩

IMG_0471_zpsmnvxidhk.jpg

I have drawn you a thing! You were just too cute to not draw. ^^

IMG_0472_zpskj76zzxj.jpg

Last edited:
It's for free, the digital & traditional :)
I will start the other drawing today~

Back