• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what ordinance do you have set for your town?

Ordinance you have set?

• Beautiful Town

Votes: 47 97.9%
  • Early Bird Town

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Night Owl Town

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bell Boom Town

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jewels

stay gold
Bells
Switch
0977-0108-8595
New Horizons Token
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Red Candy
hello! so i was recently thinking about ordinances and how i might change mine. my current ordinance set is the beautiful town one. i've always liked it since i didn't have to worry about my flowers dying and my town being overgrown with weeds, you know? im just curious as to what you guys like. which ordinance do you have set and why? :lemon:

I have the beautiful town ordinance set for the same reasons you mentioned :) I was tempted to change it multiple times to the Night Owl ordinance because I always stay up late but I find myself just time traveling a few hours back. I don't like the bell boom because you earn more but items also cost more!

I also have the beautiful town one. My whole town is covered in flowers all the way to the beaches. Removing it by switching would leave me watering all day long with no time for anything else :D

i have the beautiful town ordiance enacted in all 3 of my towns aha

beautiful cause I don't want all my flowers to die if I miss a day of watering and also I don't want to spend an hour each day watering all my flowers...

I personally wish I could have the Night Owl though because I always play late at night and it would be nice if more things were open and more villagers were awake.

Beautiful for two, but I play on having 2 of my other game cards set to bell boom so I can sell there haha

Currently have my Town Ordinance set to Beautiful Town. Might change it to Bell Boom.

Beautiful town as I mostly have hybrids. I feel lazy to water them every time I play my game.

I used to have the night owl because it suited my play style more, but I decided to change to beautiful and I think it's so much better! My town looks so much nicer and the flowers are always growing :p

I have the Let's never move out Ordinance. It's where villagers lived in my town for four years and will never leave.

No, but I'm on the Beautiful Town Ordinance choo choo train.

Bloody hell ... no one has picked any of the other ordinances. The only one picked has been Beautiful Town as of now...

I have the Beautiful Town ordinance.

haha it's so crazy how everyone has picked beautiful town ordinance. i feel like it definitely is the most effective one though

Bloody hell ... no one has picked any of the other ordinances. The only one picked has been Beautiful Town as of now...

I have the Beautiful Town ordinance.
Looks like I'm the only one who doesn't have Beautiful Town.
I have Early Bird, because then the shops are open and more villagers are awake when I play in the morning on the way to work.

I feel like with time travel, the early bird and night owl ordinances are maybe not as useful? I've always been a time traveler but I went through a bout of no tting, and I was fine waiting for the shops to open in the morning, and just accepted when they closed at night.

As for the wealthy town ordinance, it's kind of a catch 22, since you make more money, but items also cost more. I always go for the beautiful town so that way I don't have to worry about my flowers if I don't play for a couple of days. I feel like most people have the beautiful ordinance for similar reasons; it just makes it so much easier to maintain the town.

Back