• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shower Vs. Bath!

Shower VS Bath

• Baths!

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Showers!

Votes: 35 41.2%
  • Both!

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Showers, but I enjoy a nice bath sometimes.

Votes: 33 38.8%
  • Baths, but I enjoy a shower sometimes

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Bathing removes my protective layer.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Do you like taking showers more? or baths?
I'm not really a bath person, I prefer showers.

I'd take a nice hours-long bath everyday if I could have one. Too damn expensive plus I'm moving to Canada anyways in two years so not worth it for now.

my bath has been used as storage space for over half my life, so I very rarely get the chance to have one, so I'm so used to showers. I do enjoy baths with a nice bath bomb but I like the water so hot that you can feel your insides melting and then there's so much steam that you can't breathe that well so it's probably a good thing I don't have a useable bath...

I wish I could enjoy taking a bath, but I can't stand it.

I always take showers but do enjoy a good bubble bath from time to time

Baths are for people who live luxuriously or small children. *Sigh* we hoi polloi must showwer and go!

I used to have a bath every now and then when I was younger (more like smaller) Now I can't sit in a bath comfortably because I'm too long and I also don't like the thought of sitting in my own dirty water

99% of the time i'll take a shower, but sometimes i'll have a bath, if im too lazy to stand up aha

I prefer showers because I don't like to spend a lot of time cleaning myself lol. Showers also save a lot of money and are better for the environment, in my opinion :p

Just showers, no time for bath, and besides, our bath is really uncomfortable and when it's full the water barely cover your belly button.

Just showers, no time for bath, and besides, our bath is really uncomfortable and when it's full the water barely cover your belly button.

It's one of those cheap low tubs right? Those kind of models are not even decent in my opinion.

Baths most days, showers 2-3 days a week to stop my hair getting all greasy. Try cleaning between your toes when having a shower.

I used to take baths regularly but this year I started taking showers, so I voted for that.

Baths. I prefer showers, but I don't have one anymore due to plumbing issues, so it's just a bath now.

Showers for hygiene, all the way. Baths aren't an adequate means for an adult to clean themselves. o_O

That being said, baths are wonderful for relaxation purposes, especially right before bed. Nothing quite like it!

Back