Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
8399-8164-2698
Island
Redwoods
Feedback
100% (114) +
my town is still a huge work in progress (my villagers rarely request PWP and whenever they do it's never anything I'm waiting for), but I'd love for some feedback on it!

my house is 90% complete, I just need to work out what to do with the extra space once I expand the last two rooms

I'm halfway there to having all the villagers I want living in my town, so only some of the houses have any landscaping around them, and once deirdre finally suggests it there will be a wisteria trellis at the top of the pathway down to my house, there's a faerie well by the southern ramp to the beach which is still waiting more jacobs ladders (none have spawned in ages), a metal bench will go just outside the town hall and next to the zen garden, the centre bridge will be replaced with a fairy tale bridge, the east bridge will become a wooden (zen) bridge and when the west bridge goes in it'll be a wooden one too, I'm hoping to place the instrument shelter between the path and marina's house, and above her house there'll be a hot spring, maybe a gerser or twoo and possibly the statue fountain, in the top left cliff above the secluded beach I'll put a windmill, which only really leaves the west side of the town empty, so any suggestions for it would be great!

my DA is in my signature, and I'll happily have a look at anyone else's dream towns!

Hiya! I loved the town so far! The back room of the mayors house was my favorite, I always love garden themed rooms <3

The paths seemed a bit thin though in some parts of town, but aside from that they look nice ^-^

Maybe use a mix of white and purple flowers outside of the path?

the path will get properly lined once I've got all my dreamies moved in, since the path might change slightly

ty though! my garden room is my favourite too :)

With the amiibo update villagers can no longer move on paths, so if your willing to take the time you can put your villagers in specific places with minimal if any plot resetting.

Also, if you need any hybrids (or fruits in any amount) pm me and I can give you em for free

I know that but I'm still not sure where all of the houses are going to go, I know I want bob and ankha's to go beside kabuki's, but apart front that I don't know where anyone's going, plus it's dirt path so they can still move in the middle of it

that would be great! I don't need any fruits but the hybrids would be a great help! I'm striving to have only roses in my town!

Are you ok with blue and gold roses? I dont have tons, but I have a few inventories full ?ω?

100% Positive, the only thing I ask is that you pick up the items from my town and not to run :p

(and maybe take one of my bean and sushis from kitsunes char, I overstocked way too much ?ώ?)

I dropped off all the roses on the left beach, just dont pick up any of the other items (took a while to get the sanrio clothes) Im adding your fc now ^-^

thank you for being being so generous! I'll be right over once I make sure i've got some storage space cleared :)

Last edited:
Ok, ill open up Foxton for a lil while ^-^

Back