• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Art for promotions/donations (please read!)

KantoKraze

yes homo
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Winter Mittens
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (114) +
Hey! I'm opening "commissions" again to help gain some sort of revenue for my sister.

Here's how it's gonna work:

-If you share on any type of social media, regardless of followers or platform, I'll draw whatever you want traditionally.
-If you donate any amount of money, seriously, like a dollar, or anything, I'll draw whatever you want digitally or traditionally.
-If you share, just make sure you give me a link so I can verify that you shared. Please keep it up for at least 24 hours! Or longer, if you're feeling generous.
-Doesn't matter how you request. I don't have order forms. Just throw me a link to a character (or a description) and tell me what you want me to do. I've done references and icons. I'm open to signatures as well.

Links to reblog/repost:
-tumblr: http://justwhitegirl-things.tumblr..../mikaila-is-a-struggling-model-and-student-in

Her story and link to GoFundMe
Mikaila is a struggling model and student in Chicago, Illinois. Recently, she's gained another apartment for her and her partners, but her lease isn't out on her current one until the end of this month.

Plus, they need to find the funds for a moving truck and movers, not to mention living necessities. In retrospect, it sounds simple, but it's really not. Chicago has high living costs, especially with three students and two apartments to pay rent on.

To pour salt in the wound, my sister asked her employer for extra hours so that she could have some more money for rent. In turn, her employer cut her hours even more. She doesn't work until the 23rd of this month.
So, while she's in search of another job, I'm sending her my paycheck for the next two weeks, but I'd really appreciate the extra help.

In doing so, I've opened a GoFundMe for her (that she doesn't know about just yet!).
https://www.gofundme.com/mikaila-von-merrs-time-of-need

So, here are old examples of my digital art (last year or so):

Newer Traditional Pieces
IMG_20170706_071832053.jpgIMG_20170705_164221995.jpgIMG_20170705_244622363.jpg

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this!

Last edited:
I can share on twitter and pinterest, could I get two pieces?

oh my god kanto, i'm so sorry your sister's going through hard times like that..
i really hope things start looking up for her (well, for both of you) really soon ;-;

1) my mayor
Ref: (x)
Personality: Always happy and smilling, brave, and energetic
Eyes: brown
Favorite color: blue
Other: could you have it be a full body without a background?

2) same as above but could you make her spashing around in the rain?

Also I am sorry it took me a while to respond I went to the pool

E6DD46FB-6481-47D1-828D-1C6E7BD9A7EE.jpg

I reposted this on my tumblr. (X). I just copied the text in the spoiler, I hope that's okay! It has a little over 600 followers so I hope that helps. I wish the best for your sister!

@mayormae uploaded to my Photobucket! If it isn't working, let me know and I can try to fix it.http://s1027.photobucket.com/user/KantoKraze/library/?sort=3&page=1

- - - Post Merge - - -

1) my mayor
Ref: (x)
Personality: Always happy and smilling, brave, and energetic
Eyes: brown
Favorite color: blue
Other: could you have it be a full body without a background?

2) same as above but could you make her spashing around in the rain?

Also I am sorry it took me a while to respond I went to the pool

Imgur isn't working for some reason. Could you email me the ref? kantokraze@gmail.com

Also is it ok if you did two versions of both pieces? Like one eyes closed and the other eyes open? If not thats ok

Hey there! Sorry I'm not able to donate anything yet unu but I did reblog the tumblr post twins put up! Here's the link for proof.
I have over 3.6k followers, so aaa hopefully at least one of them notices the post. ; 0; I hope your sister gets help soon!
kDZOBOt.png

Let me know if this is okay o:

it doesn't exactly feel right somehow to ask for art just in exchange for signal boosting, but if you're really ok with it then i'll request, if that's ok.
reblog proof (pay no attention to my fandom trash blog) : here

i'd like my mayor, candor, please
wAhT2.png

if the picture is unclear, he wears:
-brown t-shirt with yellow sleeves with blue triangles on the sleeves
-suspenders with gold buckles
-rainbow feather
-a blue sash holding vials of different colored paint, each vial having a stopper in the shape of a crystal heart
-a BLACK scarf (the qr has it wrong) the ends of which (in the back of the pattern so not shown, i'm sorry) are covered in blue and gold flecks like paint has been spattered on it
-a golden yellow jacket tied around his waist (not pictured sorry i couldn't fit it in the pattern, but it's just a normal zippered hoodie nothing fancy)
-khaki shorts
-brown boots (they don't have fur like in the picture, they're more like the pompompurin shoes except with gold buckles on them)
-brown armbands with blue ladder-like designs on them (the white between the sleeves and armbands is also a mistake and should be skin/skin color)
-he does NOT wear black tights i just forgot to take them off for the picture >~<

-if at all possible could you draw him holding onto a plushie of THIS mayor:
wAipf.png
(except please make the plushie have a slight grin and not a frown. it also doesn't have to be super detailed so don't worry about that)
hopefully that ref is ok, i'm sorry that my mayor is so complicated. that's what i get for designing his shirt myself >>

Last edited:
Back