Hulaette

The Magical Mermaid
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Blue Candy
Jack
Orange (Fruit)
I think I'm pretty much done with the whole ACNL craze. I might try to get back into it again but there isn't really anything new left to discover is there? ACNL is mostly played by children these days, I want to play games that are more mature and within my age group....like The Sims 4. Is anyone interested in playing with me on ACNL and starting a happy friendship? otherwise come and see me on Origin website and play The Sims 4 with me! We can share our creations and download each others sims and houses, and buildings!

If you're done with it, then don't play it. You're really not showing the maturity you say you're looking for by posting this.
Secondly: Most of the people on this site are adults. Adults with kids. Adults with grandchildren. I'm an Adult! I don't act like sometime, but I am!:lemon:
Thirdly: Gamer's Lounge is where you look for people to play with, or Sim sites.

Good luck with your sims. :]

Last edited:
This is really rude of you... maybe find a Sims thread/forum to rant and find friends to play with? A lot of ACNL players are adults. Good luck.

Last edited:
If I had the Sims 4 I'd for sure be playing that... but I don't lol. 3 is still a lot of fun though
I think both Animal Crossing and the Sims have a predominantly young audience, but there's always going to be people of all ages playing any game

I still like ACNL. I play it on and off, and it's still really fun for me. It's relaxing, which is nice.
I'll probably always play it, or at least until I get a new Animal Crossing game

For me it's not so much about discovering things as it is about completing or collecting things. I like working toward full encyclopedias, getting dream villagers, landscaping the town, earning all the badges, etc. I even just like walking around town and doing nothing but talking to villagers or completing villager quests. Even fishing is really fun for me. It's cute

And sometimes I get bored and stop playing for a month or more, and sometimes I reset.
But animal crossing has never been a super exciting, amazing game in my opinion. It has always been a cute, simple and calming game from the very first one fifteen years ago. And that's why I like it! I think that's what it was designed to be, and I think it does a good job at that

Age is only a number. We like what we like and .....and....and age rarely corresponds with maturity.

Last edited:
If you want people to play Sims 4 with you try the gamer lounge.

I know a ton of adults who still enjoy the game! There's always something to do in ACNL, usually it gets boring fast if you have to cheat to get items/bells/hybrids unfairly. Have you completed your catalog? Have you gotten every deep sea creature, bug, fish in the game? Have you completed your museum? Have you gotten every gold badge? Or what about reaching maximum bells and island tokens? ... what about creating your ideal town with all 4 characters and all houses fully upgraded with ideal rooms?

So much stuff you can do you just need to get creative about how you do it.

Are you kidding me... There's tons of adults playing this game.
I'm one of them...

You're never too old to play this game, besides there's literally little children who play games like Grand Theft Auto..(like where's their parents..)

Last edited:
Yeah I want to play a more adult game to...I'm going to go play Call of Duty. Surely there aren't any children cursing and screaming their heads off on there. Nope. No siree.

If you're done with it, then don't play it. You're really not showing the maturity you say you're looking for by posting this.
Secondly: Most of the people on this site are adults. Adults with kids. Adults with grandchildren. I'm an Adult! I don't act like sometime, but I am!:lemon:
Thirdly: Gamer's Lounge is where you look for people to play with, or Sim sites.

Good luck with your sims. :]

This is really rude of you... maybe find a Sims thread/forum to rant and find friends to play with? A lot of ACNL players are adults. Good luck.

Whoa! I am in no way being rude. I was just expressing my feelings about the game. No need to jump on me with such accusations. Please calm down.

I've been playing Animal Crossing since the Fall of 2002.

I'm sure I'll "grow up" one day and get over this "phase" I've had for Animal Crossing. ;)

Whoa! I am in no way being rude. I was just expressing my feelings about the game. No need to jump on me with such accusations. Please calm down.

Point taken, I didn't mean for my comment to be taken as jumping on you, I'm sorry.

I saw nothing rude in a person expressing feelings that are normal. Everything gets stale after a long period of ....well, anything. Been there, done that many times.

I personally don't think I will ever out grow animal crossing. I get tired of it for small periods but I always will go back after having a little break. There are many many many adults who play the game so i'm sure you could find someone relatable to play with! I wish I had the sims 4 i'd play with ya!

Age it's a number
Just look at old people studying to achieve their dream

To each their own on what they want to play and stop playing

Anyone can do what they want to do because it's what they want to do

I once read something along the lines of "becoming an adult doesn't mean you stop playing video games, it means buying your own", and I think that same ideology can be applied to everything in life.

If you enjoy something, keep at it. Don't let anyone ever stop you or shame you because it's "childish". One could, and many do, argue that all video games are childish.

If it weren't for Animal Crossing, this place would never have existed, and I would never have made so many nice memories and met so many nice people. That's the point of pretty much anything in life, I feel. To be happy.

I mean it's fine if you've outgrown acnl. Some loved games can get repetitive and that's not fun. It's also very interesting for someone like me (26) to see younger generations just into the gist of playing acnl.

It just shows all ages love this happy goofy game.

I'm 18 and I've been playing since I was 9. I'm never going to outgrow Animal Crossing. This just seems a tad judgemental to say, don't you think?

Back