Giveaway Flowers Have Infested My Town...

Ja.cob

Catalog Completionist
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Feedback
100% (78) +
Hello! So I quit Animal Crossing New Leaf for about 2 years and I have decided it's time to fix my destroyed town (which is one of the reasons I left ACNL in the first place) and I have Hundreds of flowers laying around and I know there's people who would want these rather then me running all over them. So if you're interested in coming to pick up flowers then let me know.

Rules when coming to my town:
No Running, because that causes grass to decay away.
Don't go to the beaches, because that's where I'm keeping my hybrids until all the normal flowers are gone.
Don't take anything off the ground other than flowers.
I also have hybrids around my house so don't take any of those ty.

Last edited:
Would you happen to have any white lillies or white violets ; v;

If you have purple violets I'd love to come over. :)

If you have purple violets I'd love to come over. :)

Yeah I have plenty.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've been trying to relandscape my entire town. Is there a limit? I'd love to come over ^^

Wouldn't necessarily say there's a limit but maybe one visit per person to give other people chances if they want the flowers but you can stuff your locker and such in the one visit.

Well, I've added you. Whenever I'm able to come over, let me know. :D

Yeah I have plenty.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wouldn't necessarily say there's a limit but maybe one visit per person to give other people chances if they want the flowers but you can stuff your locker and such in the one visit.

Of course ^^ I'll just grab a little of what I need. Let me know when to come over c:

Well, I've added you. Whenever I'm able to come over, let me know. :D

I'll add you too but I'd like to get at least 3 people to come so the process can be quicker haha. So just hang in there.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I have a new friend code forgot to change it though its 2982-0655-4370

- - - Post Merge - - -

Of course ^^ I'll just grab a little of what I need. Let me know when to come over c:

Ok add me and I'll let you know

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess you 2 are fine for now I'll open my gates haha.

Yes you both can come over sorry I went afk I needed to take care of something lemme add you both

Back