• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What snack did you leave out for Captain America?

Bcat

👻Spoopy all season long👻
Bells
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Famous Mushroom
Candy Corn Halloweaster Egg
As all Americans know, today is the 4th of July, the day when Captain American makes his rounds and delivers presents to all the good little American boys and girls.

What treat did you leave out for him? I always leave the standard milk and cookies. I hope he brings me a pet bald eagle this year!

Last edited:
my family doesn't believe in captain america, we have our own michigander tradition of leaving out faygo and burgers for Kid Rock, similar to what other americans do for Captain America.
i really wanted a new mcdonalds this year, sadly didn't get one :(

huh

i don't get it

is this a thing other people do

you mean not everyone believes in Captain America???? I feel nothing but pity for anyone who grew up without the legend of the Star Spangled Man With the Plan.

I left out a glass of high fructose corn syrup, and a plate of monosodium glutamate crystals!

Last edited:
Apple pie and vanilla ice cream. :D Oh wait I ate that. Shoot. Was so good. Oh well this is a DC house anyway! We celebrate Batmankah!

I left him my half eaten caramel apple and my almost all done bag of kettle corn

the compost bins of rotted fruit from work that I poured into the dumpster

lawl

- - - Post Merge - - -

bone app the teeth

you mean not everyone believes in Captain America???? I feel nothing but pity for anyone who grew up without the legend of the Star Spangled Man With the Plan.

i knew who he is but he goes around????

is this an actual thing
people do
or is this a troll thread?

why aren't we doing this in the uk, we should leave food out for phillip

.......... what? Is this some sort of weird christmas/fourth of july holiday mash-up tradition?

I've never heard of it lol

Back