• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

freebies!!

milkyi

the people’s princess
Bells
Switch
2594-5984-2884
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Aurora Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Green Bunny Balloon
Pink Toy Hammer
Pink Bunny Balloon
My Melody Easter Egg
ぶ
Pink Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
so i have a drawing tablet hopefully coming tomorrow, if not then thursday. since i want to get used to it i'm going to be doing freebies! just leave your ocs/mayors down below and i'll draw them as soon as i get the chance<3

IFHf7KW.jpg

unfinished, but i really like how this one came out in terms of lineart and the coloring i did do.

sILzMiq.jpg

also unfinished but this is a good example of my lineart!!

P2xREC8.jpg

E4drtbf.jpg

dsxmDe9.jpg

i know i'm not the best, but i'm trying my hardest to improve!~ hopefully this can help me improve c:

Wow I like all the DVAs! Your style is really nice. These are my ocs if you'd be interested: [x]
Thank you for considering, I know the excitement of getting the tablet c:

Wow I like all the DVAs! Your style is really nice. These are my ocs if you'd be interested: [x]
Thank you for considering, I know the excitement of getting the tablet c:

666aqWU.jpg

I would love if you drew the guy or girl, thanks for being so kind! I like your art too <: [here!]

rNWA6u3.jpg

If anyone from here takes your fancy i would love some art! <3 your art is really cute!

http://toyhou.se/Buttonscantfly/characters

lXiuTlE.jpg

--

hope you all don't mind that they're sketches, i have a bunch to draw so they're gonna be sketches. i had lots of fun drawing your characters though!<3

666aqWU.jpg

rNWA6u3.jpg

lXiuTlE.jpg

--

hope you all don't mind that they're sketches, i have a bunch to draw so they're gonna be sketches. i had lots of fun drawing your characters though!<3

so cute!! :D thanks so much!!!!

Last edited:
I like your drawings! Would you mind doing one for me? c: [x] ty!!

Omg I'm sorry the reference is so big >_> hope it still works tho lol

Back