Rotating Fool's Egg
Green Bunny Balloon
Pink Toy Hammer
Pink Bunny Balloon
My Melody Easter Egg
ぶ
Pink Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
so i have a drawing tablet hopefully coming tomorrow, if not then thursday. since i want to get used to it i'm going to be doing freebies! just leave your ocs/mayors down below and i'll draw them as soon as i get the chance<3

IFHf7KW.jpg

unfinished, but i really like how this one came out in terms of lineart and the coloring i did do.

sILzMiq.jpg

also unfinished but this is a good example of my lineart!!

P2xREC8.jpg

E4drtbf.jpg

dsxmDe9.jpg

i know i'm not the best, but i'm trying my hardest to improve!~ hopefully this can help me improve c:

Wow I like all the DVAs! Your style is really nice. These are my ocs if you'd be interested: [x]
Thank you for considering, I know the excitement of getting the tablet c:

Wow I like all the DVAs! Your style is really nice. These are my ocs if you'd be interested: [x]
Thank you for considering, I know the excitement of getting the tablet c:

666aqWU.jpg

I would love if you drew the guy or girl, thanks for being so kind! I like your art too <: [here!]

rNWA6u3.jpg

If anyone from here takes your fancy i would love some art! <3 your art is really cute!

http://toyhou.se/Buttonscantfly/characters

lXiuTlE.jpg

--

hope you all don't mind that they're sketches, i have a bunch to draw so they're gonna be sketches. i had lots of fun drawing your characters though!<3

666aqWU.jpg

rNWA6u3.jpg

lXiuTlE.jpg

--

hope you all don't mind that they're sketches, i have a bunch to draw so they're gonna be sketches. i had lots of fun drawing your characters though!<3

so cute!! :D thanks so much!!!!

Last edited:
I like your drawings! Would you mind doing one for me? c: [x] ty!!

Omg I'm sorry the reference is so big >_> hope it still works tho lol

Back