• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Animal Villager would you be?

I would want to be some sort of ancient animal. Not like Ankha but kinda the same. A different culture and their animal maybe?

But I'd choose probably Merry if I had to choose an existing

I'd probably choose Bob. No shame in admitting I'm lazy as heck. Also my favorite color is purple. :cool:
If I could choose my animal, I'd say a squirrel.

I'd probably be a sheep bc I'm fat lmao
Also Frita

Any peppy villager is probably me ; w ; I relate to them so much so..

probably fuchsia. i have her piercings and my hair is sorta blonde but idk if it counts since it's not natural.

Hmm... I would have a lazy personality type (I'm female though). I'd probably be a bunny or a bear. Maybe something like Stitches?

Never thought about this, but I'd definitely be Fauna. Her simple but cute look fits me, as does her normal personality. I'd definitely be a normal. Fauna has been my favorite since the first day I started playing New Leaf, maybe because she's so like me.

I'd maybe be a Lazy villager, due to how so few times I go out and exercise each week and how I do love to eat, but I don't have a poor diet like Lazy villagers do, so it's not a perfect match.

I'd be a cat, people irl tell me I'd be a cat if I were an animal. Aggressive but cute, they say, haha. :p
But yeah I'd probably be perhaps something between Lolly and Olivia.

I wanna say I'd be adorable like Etoile but actually I'd be a Lazy. Probably a dog, like Bones lol.

Back