• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Animal Villager would you be?

Maybe a bear cub or a penguin. I'd either be Pudge or Hopper.

I'd like to think I'd be a duck villager ;)

An octopus! I've always thought that if I were an animal, I'd be some sort of sea creature. But if I have to pick a specific one... Marina. Because she's the only female octopus so far lmao rip.

Hmmm, I would definitely have a lazy personality (even though I'm a girl!) since I can totally relate to them (being hungry af, not wanting to work out, childish at times), and I'd probably be some small animal like a cub, mouse, or squirrel since I'm not even five feet tall. Actually maybe just a cub or mouse, I really don't like squirrels. I can't think of any lazy mouse villager, so maybe I'd be Stitches?

I'd be a rabbit villager for sure! As for personality, either peppy or uchi (though I relate a lot to the lazy type as well)

I really like the lazy villagers hahah~~ They're so happy in their own world, thinking everytime on food and sleep. Oh yeah,
that's me.

i think i literally AM Gruff the Goat. when i talk to him i feel like im having a convo with myself lol. i think my character should just be his model honestly. i also think i should look like a green goat irl

Maybe a normal villager. They're so kind and interested in a lot of things!
Probably a cat, aswell.

Last edited:
this is actually quite a toughie.
But, I think I'd be marshall bc he's cute as hell but also seems so mad at just... everything

Back