What Animal Villager would you be?

An octopus! I've always thought that if I were an animal, I'd be some sort of sea creature. But if I have to pick a specific one... Marina. Because she's the only female octopus so far lmao rip.

Hmmm, I would definitely have a lazy personality (even though I'm a girl!) since I can totally relate to them (being hungry af, not wanting to work out, childish at times), and I'd probably be some small animal like a cub, mouse, or squirrel since I'm not even five feet tall. Actually maybe just a cub or mouse, I really don't like squirrels. I can't think of any lazy mouse villager, so maybe I'd be Stitches?

I'd be a rabbit villager for sure! As for personality, either peppy or uchi (though I relate a lot to the lazy type as well)

I really like the lazy villagers hahah~~ They're so happy in their own world, thinking everytime on food and sleep. Oh yeah,
that's me.

i think i literally AM Gruff the Goat. when i talk to him i feel like im having a convo with myself lol. i think my character should just be his model honestly. i also think i should look like a green goat irl

Maybe a normal villager. They're so kind and interested in a lot of things!
Probably a cat, aswell.

Last edited:
this is actually quite a toughie.
But, I think I'd be marshall bc he's cute as hell but also seems so mad at just... everything

Back