• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling RESTARTING MY TOWN SALE | everything for 2 tbt! (unorderables, tbt for igb)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor: Athena

Town Name: Bloom

FC: 5387-1338-8701

Items/which tab it's from:
Overall Dress (Annabeth)
Princess Set (Annabeth)
Moon Hairpin (Annabeth)
Capricorn Ornament (Em)
And I'd love to come get some hybrids as well if you've still got any!

Total TBT: 54? Is that correct?

(Good luck with your reset by the way!)

Mayor: Athena

Town Name: Bloom

FC: 5387-1338-8701

Items/which tab it's from:
Overall Dress (Annabeth)
Princess Set (Annabeth)
Moon Hairpin (Annabeth)
Capricorn Ornament (Em)
And I'd love to come get some hybrids as well if you've still got any!

Total TBT: 54? Is that correct?

(Good luck with your reset by the way!)

hi! sure, a pocketful of flowers is 10 tbt c: so that's 64 in total if you get an entire pocket, if not, an extra 5 tbt is fine. i'll vm you when your stuff are ready~

hi! sure, a pocketful of flowers is 10 tbt c: so that's 64 in total if you get an entire pocket, if not, an extra 5 tbt is fine. i'll vm you when your stuff are ready~

Oh sorry I thought I had counted the flowers haha, sure 64 is totally fine :)

That would be great! Is your town okay?

definitely, i'd prefer that actually. let me just start up my game and open my gates~ feel free to get any flower really. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

gates are opened. :)

anything you need me to hold for you honey?
my storage characters have got a ton of space

i have 6 more items i need someone to hold since i forgot to bring them along T T is that ok? will i finally get to see zodiac?

hell no xD nice try
i'll come pick them up, just give me a little bit, i'm at a friend's house and need to find the wifi password

hell no xD nice try
i'll come pick them up, just give me a little bit, i'm at a friend's house and need to find the wifi password

yeah no problem tbh~ take your time, i'll be online til like 1 am (it's 9 pm) :p
and why won't you show me your town smh

Last edited:
yeah no problem tbh~ take your time, i'll be online til like 1 am (it's 9 pm) :p
and why won't you show me your town smh

because it's a motherfricking train wreck, that's why xD
i'm probably going to reset soon anyway after i document all my patterns. i can always just get my dreamies again i guess

because it's a motherfricking train wreck, that's why xD
i'm probably going to reset soon anyway after i document all my patterns. i can always just get my dreamies again i guess

i can't believe i got you to reset omg. :p and good luck with all that! just vm me when :')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back