Selling RESTARTING MY TOWN SALE | everything for 2 tbt! (unorderables, tbt for igb)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor: Athena

Town Name: Bloom

FC: 5387-1338-8701

Items/which tab it's from:
Overall Dress (Annabeth)
Princess Set (Annabeth)
Moon Hairpin (Annabeth)
Capricorn Ornament (Em)
And I'd love to come get some hybrids as well if you've still got any!

Total TBT: 54? Is that correct?

(Good luck with your reset by the way!)

Mayor: Athena

Town Name: Bloom

FC: 5387-1338-8701

Items/which tab it's from:
Overall Dress (Annabeth)
Princess Set (Annabeth)
Moon Hairpin (Annabeth)
Capricorn Ornament (Em)
And I'd love to come get some hybrids as well if you've still got any!

Total TBT: 54? Is that correct?

(Good luck with your reset by the way!)

hi! sure, a pocketful of flowers is 10 tbt c: so that's 64 in total if you get an entire pocket, if not, an extra 5 tbt is fine. i'll vm you when your stuff are ready~

hi! sure, a pocketful of flowers is 10 tbt c: so that's 64 in total if you get an entire pocket, if not, an extra 5 tbt is fine. i'll vm you when your stuff are ready~

Oh sorry I thought I had counted the flowers haha, sure 64 is totally fine :)

That would be great! Is your town okay?

definitely, i'd prefer that actually. let me just start up my game and open my gates~ feel free to get any flower really. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

gates are opened. :)

anything you need me to hold for you honey?
my storage characters have got a ton of space

i have 6 more items i need someone to hold since i forgot to bring them along T T is that ok? will i finally get to see zodiac?

hell no xD nice try
i'll come pick them up, just give me a little bit, i'm at a friend's house and need to find the wifi password

hell no xD nice try
i'll come pick them up, just give me a little bit, i'm at a friend's house and need to find the wifi password

yeah no problem tbh~ take your time, i'll be online til like 1 am (it's 9 pm) :p
and why won't you show me your town smh

Last edited:
yeah no problem tbh~ take your time, i'll be online til like 1 am (it's 9 pm) :p
and why won't you show me your town smh

because it's a motherfricking train wreck, that's why xD
i'm probably going to reset soon anyway after i document all my patterns. i can always just get my dreamies again i guess

because it's a motherfricking train wreck, that's why xD
i'm probably going to reset soon anyway after i document all my patterns. i can always just get my dreamies again i guess

i can't believe i got you to reset omg. :p and good luck with all that! just vm me when :')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back