• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ Pansear's Abandoned art shop ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pansear-and-Nana

✣✾Stupid Monkey✾✣
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Rose
Feedback
100% (19) +
♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ Pansear's Abandoned art shop ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Update:
If you have commissioned before, please ask me for refunds. If the given isn't enough, please contact me. I'm so sorry for not doing anything. But I will continue to lurk in the forums. Forgive me for all this nonsense.

Last edited:
can i reserve a slot while i put my order form together please?
i definitely want one, i just need to figure out what i want everyone to be wearing!

W o w. I usually don't buy arts but this is really something.
Could I reserve a slot as well while I consider who from which town to be there with me please?

Also a question. Only one mayor( character ) in a sig, or would I be allowed to have 2 of my mayors?

can i reserve a slot while i put my order form together please?
i definitely want one, i just need to figure out what i want everyone to be wearing!

Alright. I'm putting you in. :)

W o w. I usually don't buy arts but this is really something.
Could I reserve a slot as well while I consider who from which town to be there with me please?

Also a question. Only one mayor( character ) in a sig, or would I be allowed to have 2 of my mayors?

Sure!

One mayor per town. If you plan me to have two towns on the signature, I may be able to add the other mayor for free.

Alright. I'm putting you in. :)

thank you so much ♡ here's my form!
(i'm so sorry for all the detail)

Town name: Loscadel (i'm planning on resetting my current town so not 'Zodiac' like in my current sig, thank you)
Native Fruit: uh.. i don't have one for the new town yet so i guess none
Season: could you clarify what exactly this means?
Dream Address/Friend Code: fc is in my sidebar
Font: if it isn't too much trouble.. the 'monster friend' font, downloadable here?: https://www.behance.net/gallery/31378523/Monster-Friend-Undertale-Logo-Font
Mayor Appearance:
wAhT2.png

if the picture is unclear, he wears:
-brown t-shirt with yellow sleeves with blue triangles on the sleeves
-suspenders with gold buckles
-rainbow feather
-a blue sash holding vials of different colored paint, each vial having a stopper in the shape of a crystal heart
-a BLACK scarf (the qr has it wrong) the ends of which (i'm the back of the pattern so not shown, i'm sorry) are covered in blue and gold flecks like paint has been spattered on it
-a golden yellow jacket tied around his waist (not pictured sorry i couldn't fit it in the pattern, but it's just a normal zippered hoodie nothing fancy)
-khaki shorts
-brown boots (they don't have fur like in the picture, they're more like the pompompurin shoes except with gold buckles on them)
-brown armbands with blue ladder-like designs on them (the white between the sleeves and armbands is also a mistake and should be skin/skin color)
-he does NOT wear black tights i just forgot to take them off for the picture >~<

-if at all possible could you draw him with a little plushie of THIS mayor:
wAipf.png
(except please make the plushie have a faint grin and not a frown, lol. also it doesn't have to be a super detailed plush at all it can be simple i'd just like it to be there at all, maybe sitting in my mayor's lap or next to him please?)
Villager 1: Kabuki
Villager 1 Clothing Style and Details: give him any kind of japanese clothing please! like maybe a yukata! a purple yukata with a white obi~
Villager 2: Leopold
Villager 2 Clothing Style and Details: please give him angus' outfit from the game 'night in the woods'!
Villager 3: Marshal
Villager 3 Clothing Style and Details: gregg's outfit from 'night in the woods' ♡
Villager 4: Phoebe
Villager 4 Clothing Style and Details: hm.. something flowery? you can do whatever you think looks nicest!
Villager 5: Phil
Villager 5 Clothing Style and Details: definitely japanese as well, maybe a yukata like kabuki's but multicolored? the colors/pattern are up to you
Villager 6: Eugene
Villager 6 Clothing Style and Details: i would say 50s style clothes but he's already wearing exactly what i'd have him wear.. would it be ok to just have him in his default outfit, EXCEPT with an OPEN jacket and a white shirt with a purple aquarius sign on it?
Villager 7: Sterling
Villager 7 Clothing Style and Details: medieval, but maybe like, nobility type clothes instead of his suit of armor? like, something fancy that well-off people would wear in the middle ages, but not frilly or gaudy-looking. main color: blue!
Villager 8: Ken
Villager 8 Clothing Style and Details: he's a ninja chicken so traditional ninja clothes! ovo
Villager 9: Fang
Villager 9 Clothing Style and Details: a white long-sleeved collared shirt and a sweater vest! any color and design is great for the vest, you decide~
Villager 10: Colton
Villager 10 Clothing Style and Details: something fancy and cute! i don't care what you put on him but please give him a dapper little bow tie~
What are you and the villagers doing?: making flower crowns!!
Background?: i want everyone to be sitting (or kneeling, or whatever position you want) in a little field with echo flowers (that's what they're making the crowns out of). echo flowers look like THIS: http://pm1.narvii.com/6116/00ab1bc627dd9836f25518b444086152bbd3cc04_hq.jpg
if possible, some kind of early night sky in the background, with stars?
Other/Added Details: please give everyone echo flower crowns! and please have leopold putting the flower crown on marshal's head (his reaction is up to you). also, please have phil and eugene next to each other, and i'd like kabuki and leopold next to me! (probably have me in the middle with five on either side if that's ok)
Do you want to indicate dreamies you obtained?: not necessary

Last edited:
Sure!

One mayor per town. If you plan me to have two towns on the signature, I may be able to add the other mayor for free.

And, ahh I see. You so kind hearted.
I actually need 2 mayors in there, but the info about both towns isn't absolute necessity. So I asked the said question. But now I see. Okay, so then here's my form.

I'm more than happy to pay for the work to add another mayor. If you think it more fair after checking my form, please tell me. :)

Town name: Empyria
Native Fruit: Orange
Season: Winter
Dream Address/Friend Code: 5C00-0013-6940/0173-2130-6702
Font: Book Antiqua or something resembling to it
Mayor Appearance:
The boy mayor on the right.
T224FzL.jpg

His clothes in the reference picture is a placeholder.
Here's the description of the outfits he'll be wearing when making design is finished!
Light blue sweater with mocha colored pants, black socks, and checkered shoes.
With hat and eye patch in the picture.
Villager 1: Rasher
Villager 1 Clothing Style and Details: Yakuza style, purple & dim gray
Villager 2: Bettina
Villager 2 Clothing Style and Details: Cutesy dress, warm color based on orange
Villager 3: Francine
Villager 3 Clothing Style and Details: Her original shirt
Villager 4: O'Hare
Villager 4 Clothing Style and Details: Something Old Western! with his original hat
Villager 5: Marcel
Villager 5 Clothing Style and Details: Recruit gray suit with red tie

Town name: ジェリィ
Native Fruit: Cherry
Season: Winter
Dream Address/Friend Code: not yet/2337-3607-3307
Font: うつくし明朝体オールド ( -> link <- )
Mayor Appearance:
jReQvqT.jpg

* this dress without bell on collar
Villager 6: Lobo
Villager 6 Clothing Style and Details: Painter's tee
Villager 7: Lopez
Villager 7 Clothing Style and Details: Tuxedo
Villager 8: Fuchsia
Villager 8 Clothing Style and Details: Simple black jacket, gray tank inside
Villager 9: Willow
Villager 9 Clothing Style and Details: Scarf that's white with red heart mark print
Villager 10: Carmen
Villager 10 Clothing Style and Details: Pastel light pink cute dress that's kinda like kids smock, with round collar and no sleeves

What are you and the villagers doing? Hanging out in woods, playing hide and seek
Background? Woods preferably, but if not transparent?
Other/Added Details: I want to add in a long scarf that's wrapped around 2 mayors' necks, keeping them close and warm, while holding hands
Do you want to indicate dreamies you obtained? If Yes, how would I indicate it? I don't have specific preference in villagers so no dreamies.

Thank you sooooo much~!

Omg how awesome.. I was always wanting that q.q
Gonna do a request right now, hopefully I'm gonna get that last slot >o<

Town name: Sunny
Native Fruit: Peach
Season: Spring
Dream Address/Friend Code: 3884-0403-3880
Font: Something cute/whimsical
Mayor Appearance: (Picture required)
YEdVw7E.png

Her eyes are brown
Villager 1: Pietro
Villager 1 Clothing Style and Details: A jester like outfit
Villager 2: Marshal
Villager 2 Clothing Style and Details: wearing a suit and tie
Villager 3: Gayle
Villager 3 Clothing Style and Details: Pink tutu + tiara
Villager 4: Sprinkles
Villager 4 Clothing Style and Details: princess dress thats puffy cause she's a penguin
Villager 5: Stitches
Villager 5 Clothing Style and Details: a puppet of sorts or a rag doll outfit like raggedy ann
Villager 6: Marcie
Villager 6 Clothing Style and Details: Wearing a apron and the baby joey has a lil hat?
Villager 7: Maddie
Villager 7 Clothing Style and Details: wearing a fancy dog collar & is wearing cute pink skirt
Villager 8: Etoile
Villager 8 Clothing Style and Details: Has a star wand in her hands and is smiling, has a warm sweater on like a fuzzy one.
Villager 9: Peggy
Villager 9 Clothing Style and Details: farm outfit / skirt with apples on it?
Villager 10: Maple
Villager 10 Clothing Style and Details: Is dressed up like pooh bear and has honey pot
What are you and the villagers doing? (E.G. Partying, Running, Hanging out at the beach...)Holding hands
Background? White or transparent.
Other/Added Details:
Do you want to indicate dreamies you obtained? If Yes, how would I indicate it? (E.G. Grayscale, Flowercrowned, Transparent...) No

Last edited:
This looks neat! I was actually just admiring your signature. I'd love to buy one. May I pay you 50 TBT now and pay the other 50 when you're finished? I'm a very honest and reliable person, I promise. :)

Oh, I see that last spot is taken up. Would you consider adding a few more slots?

Last edited:
Town name: Phirone
Native Fruit: I have no clue q.q But doesn't need to be included anyways!
Season: Summer <3
Dream Address/Friend Code: 6B00-0077-61FA
Font: Uh.. idk.. a comic one would be great.. I don't know a specific one >o<
Mayor Appearance: Zari
Villager 1: Agent S
Villager 1 Clothing Style and Details: Sportif, blue
Villager 2 Clothing Style and Details: Classic, light blue
Villager 3: Chai
Villager 3 Clothing Style and Details: Cute / British
Villager 4: Marty
Villager 4 Clothing Style and Details: Cute
Villager 5: ?toile
Villager 5 Clothing Style and Details: Something shinny!!
Villager 6: Zucker
Villager 6 Clothing Style and Details: Similar to his real outfit
Villager 7: Bones
Villager 7 Clothing Style and Details: Cute, but manly-cute x)
Villager 8: Mitzi
Villager 8 Clothing Style and Details: Colorful cute
Villager 9: Alice
Villager 9 Clothing Style and Details: A real Alice outfit
Villager 10: Bunnie
Villager 10 Clothing Style and Details: Green / Shiny
What are you and the villagers doing? Hanging out on the beach sounds like a great idea!!
Background? Beach / Ocean
Other/Added Details: Is it possible to get like a version with background and without? And the one with background without the DreamAdress and Townname added? I can pay extra for it ofc :)
Do you want to indicate dreamies you obtained? No, thanks!

Last edited:
thank you so much ♡ here's my form!
(i'm so sorry for all the detail)

Town name: Loscadel (i'm planning on resetting my current town so not 'Zodiac' like in my current sig, thank you)
Native Fruit: uh.. i don't have one for the new town yet so i guess none
Season: could you clarify what exactly this means?
Dream Address/Friend Code: fc is in my sidebar
Font: if it isn't too much trouble.. the 'monster friend' font, downloadable here?: https://www.behance.net/gallery/31378523/Monster-Friend-Undertale-Logo-Font
Mayor Appearance:
wAhT2.png

if the picture is unclear, he wears:
-brown t-shirt with yellow sleeves with blue triangles on the sleeves
-suspenders with gold buckles
-rainbow feather
-a blue sash holding vials of different colored paint, each vial having a stopper in the shape of a crystal heart
-a BLACK scarf (the qr has it wrong) the ends of which (i'm the back of the pattern so not shown, i'm sorry) are covered in blue and gold flecks like paint has been spattered on it
-a golden yellow jacket tied around his waist (not pictured sorry i couldn't fit it in the pattern, but it's just a normal zippered hoodie nothing fancy)
-khaki shorts
-brown boots (they don't have fur like in the picture, they're more like the pompompurin shoes except with gold buckles on them)
-brown armbands with blue ladder-like designs on them (the white between the sleeves and armbands is also a mistake and should be skin/skin color)
-he does NOT wear black tights i just forgot to take them off for the picture >~<

-if at all possible could you draw him with a little plushie of THIS mayor:
wAipf.png
(except please make the plushie have a faint grin and not a frown, lol. also it doesn't have to be a super detailed plush at all it can be simple i'd just like it to be there at all, maybe sitting in my mayor's lap or next to him please?)
Villager 1: Kabuki
Villager 1 Clothing Style and Details: give him any kind of japanese clothing please! like maybe a yukata! a purple yukata with a white obi~
Villager 2: Leopold
Villager 2 Clothing Style and Details: please give him angus' outfit from the game 'night in the woods'!
Villager 3 Clothing Style and Details: gregg's outfit from 'night in the woods' ♡
Villager 4: Phoebe
Villager 4 Clothing Style and Details: hm.. something flowery? you can do whatever you think looks nicest!
Villager 5: Phil
Villager 5 Clothing Style and Details: definitely japanese as well, maybe a yukata like kabuki's but multicolored? the colors/pattern are up to you
Villager 6: Eugene
Villager 6 Clothing Style and Details: i would say 50s style clothes but he's already wearing exactly what i'd have him wear.. would it be ok to just have him in his default outfit, EXCEPT with an OPEN jacket and a white shirt with a purple aquarius sign on it?
Villager 7: Sterling
Villager 7 Clothing Style and Details: medieval, but maybe like, nobility type clothes instead of his suit of armor? like, something fancy that well-off people would wear in the middle ages, but not frilly or gaudy-looking. main color: blue!
Villager 8: Ken
Villager 8 Clothing Style and Details: he's a ninja chicken so traditional ninja clothes! ovo
Villager 9: Fang
Villager 9 Clothing Style and Details: a white long-sleeved collared shirt and a sweater vest! any color and design is great for the vest, you decide~
Villager 10: Colton
Villager 10 Clothing Style and Details: something fancy and cute! i don't care what you put on him but please give him a dapper little bow tie~
What are you and the villagers doing?: making flower crowns!!
Background?: i want everyone to be sitting (or kneeling, or whatever position you want) in a little field with echo flowers (that's what they're making the crowns out of). echo flowers look like THIS: http://pm1.narvii.com/6116/00ab1bc627dd9836f25518b444086152bbd3cc04_hq.jpg
if possible, some kind of early night sky in the background, with stars?
Other/Added Details: please give everyone echo flower crowns! and please have leopold putting the flower crown on marshal's head (his reaction is up to you). also, please have phil and eugene next to each other, and i'd like kabuki and leopold next to me! (probably have me in the middle with five on either side if that's ok)
Do you want to indicate dreamies you obtained?: not necessary

Oh wow! Another Night in the Woods and Undertale fan!
Alright what I mean by season is Spring, Summer, Autumn, or Winter. This would help me indicate the background(if it exists)'s theme and make sense for the villagers' clothing a bit more.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Town name: Sunny
Native Fruit: Peach
Season: Summer
Dream Address/Friend Code: 3884-0403-3880
Font: Something cute/whimsical
Mayor Appearance: (Picture required)
LK2zj7J.jpg
Villager 1: Pietro
Villager 1 Clothing Style and Details: A jester like outfit
Villager 2 Clothing Style and Details: wearing a suit and tie
Villager 3: Gayle
Villager 3 Clothing Style and Details: Pink tutu + tiara
Villager 4: Sprinkles
Villager 4 Clothing Style and Details: princess dress thats puffy cause she's a penguin
Villager 5: Stitches
Villager 5 Clothing Style and Details: a puppet of sorts or a rag doll outfit like raggedy ann
Villager 6: Marcie
Villager 6 Clothing Style and Details: Wearing a apron and the baby joey has a lil hat?
Villager 7: Maddie
Villager 7 Clothing Style and Details: wearing a fancy dog collar & is wearing cute pink skirt
Villager 8: Etoile
Villager 8 Clothing Style and Details: Has a star wand in her hands and is smiling, has a warm sweater on like a fuzzy one.
Villager 9: Lolly
Villager 9 Clothing Style and Details: Has like a candy outfit(kinda like gummy bears I guess on a shirt/skirt) on and has a candy pop in her hand.
Villager 10: Maple
Villager 10 Clothing Style and Details: Is dressed up like pooh bear and has honey pot
What are you and the villagers doing? (E.G. Partying, Running, Hanging out at the beach...)Playing abc blocks or running
Background? White or transparent.
Other/Added Details:
Do you want to indicate dreamies you obtained? If Yes, how would I indicate it? (E.G. Grayscale, Flowercrowned, Transparent...) No

Alright! Added!

This looks neat! I was actually just admiring your signature. I'd love to buy one. May I pay you 50 TBT now and pay the other 50 when you're finished? I'm a very honest and reliable person, I promise. :)

Oh, I see that last spot is taken up. Would you consider adding a few more slots?

Sure. Since I got Shari, I'm more excited to draw. You can do that, judging by your percent hun.

Town name: Phirone
Native Fruit: I have no clue q.q But doesn't need to be included anyways!
Season: Summer <3
Dream Address/Friend Code: 6B00-0077-61FA
Font: Uh.. idk.. a comic one would be great.. I don't know a specific one >o<
Mayor Appearance: Zari
Villager 1: Cece
Villager 1 Clothing Style and Details: Something shimmery like her actual outfit!
Villager 2: Vich?
Villager 2 Clothing Style and Details: Something shimmery like her actual outfit!
Villager 3 Clothing Style and Details: Classic / elegant
Villager 4: Sylvana
Villager 4 Clothing Style and Details: Cute, but simple
Villager 5: Agent S
Villager 5 Clothing Style and Details: Sportif!
Villager 6: Nibbles
Villager 6 Clothing Style and Details: Something similar to her original outfit
Villager 7: Filbert
Villager 7 Clothing Style and Details: Also cute, but still manly.. manly cute xD
Villager 8: Blaire
Villager 8 Clothing Style and Details: Cute in dye color
Villager 9: Chai
Villager 9 Clothing Style and Details: Something shimmery!
Villager 10: ?toile
Villager 10 Clothing Style and Details: Something shimmery as well *-*
What are you and the villagers doing? Hanging out on the beach sounds like a great idea!!
Background? Beach / Ocean
Other/Added Details: Is it possible to get like a version with background and without? And the one with background without the DreamAdress and Townname added? I can pay extra for it ofc :)
Do you want to indicate dreamies you obtained? No, thanks!

Do I need to pay the 100TBT right now or how does it work?

EDIT: I hope my "reservation" was working D;

Pay it now.

Oh wow! Another Night in the Woods and Undertale fan!
Alright what I mean by season is Spring, Summer, Autumn, or Winter. This would help me indicate the background(if it exists)'s theme and make sense for the villagers' clothing a bit more.

oh!! i get it now, in case, summer please! perfect for kabuki and phil's yukatas, since summer has all those festivals in japan~
also omg?? you like nitw and ut too?? awesomeee
(also thank you for accepting~ i'll send your tbt now)

Last edited:
Ah, okay. Done~

Oh by the way. Yes I can do the background thing for free.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh!! i get it now, in case, summer please! perfect for kabuki and phil's yukatas, since summer has all those festivals in japan~
also omg?? you like nitw and ut too?? awesomeee
(also thank you for accepting~ i'll send your tbt now)

I really like Gregg! He's my favorite! *arms*
I'm not really in the undertale fandom, but I sure love the game itself.

I really like Gregg! He's my favorite! *arms*
I'm not really in the undertale fandom, but I sure love the game itself.

omg yes. gregg is like my spirit animal to be honest

i love undertale.. so much..
both the game itself and the fandom, heh. i'm super into the au end of the fandom spectrum (alternate universes)

Ohh, that's awesome!! Thank you!

YAY i'm so glad I got a slot you got my payment right c:

Well I did try entering the fandom once, but it rejected me. :/

aw no what? D: that's the opposite of what the point of the game is..
personally, i just don't throw myself into the part of the fandom that makes me have to interact with a lot of people-- i just passively observe from afar and enjoy the creativity of the content, y'know?
nothing wrong with enjoying the creations and not necessarily the creators, honestly

Town name: Canaan

Native Fruit: No need to include it

Season: Summer

Dream Address/Friend Code: 4F00-000F-7CA6/4828-5586-5769

Font: Something fancy-looking, but still easy to read

Mayor Appearance: http://i.imgur.com/7APPsi8.png, her eyes are blue. Could you draw them in a feminine style?

Villager 1: Marshal

Villager 1 Clothing Style and Details: A jean jacket and a shirt that has a cute marshmallow on it

Villager 2: Diana

Villager 2 Clothing Style and Details: Pink, princess-like dress and a little crown

Villager 3: Fauna

Villager 3 Clothing Style and Details: A red and gold formal dress with a matching bow

Villager 4: Stitches

Villager 4 Clothing Style and Details: A colorful shirt with a stitched heart on it

Villager 5: June

Villager 5 Clothing Style and Details: A white sun dress with red hibiscus flowers on it that match the hibiscus in her hair

Villager 6: Ankha

Villager 6 Clothing Style and Details: Very Egyptian-themed, like something Cleopatra would wear

Villager 7: Rosie

Villager 7 Clothing Style and Details: A white tank top with a light blue rose on it, a miniskirt that matches the rose color, and a barrette that's identical to the rose on the shirt

Villager 8: Lucky

Villager 8 Clothing Style and Details: replace his regular shirt with bandages that match the ones on the rest of his body

Villager 9: Julian

Villager 9 Clothing Style and Details: A turquoise and gold shirt that looks like the kind a prince would wear

Villager 10: Ketchup

Villager 10 Clothing Style and Details: A white T-shirt that says "Pro-Tomato" in red letters with a tomato as the "o"s and a light green headband with a tomato on it

What are you and the villagers doing? Having a party on the beach

Background? The ocean and the beach

Other/Added Details: Could you draw my villagers in the order they were listed except for Marshal, who's holding hands with my mayor?

Do you want to indicate dreamies you obtained? No

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back