Shop ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ Pansear's Abandoned art shop ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Status
Not open for further replies.
The game only. I dislike the fanbase as much as I dislike the SU fanbase lol.
I actually drew Dementia, Black Hat, and 5.0.5. before.
he_really_isn_t__by_pansearific-dbd436x.png

two_villains_by_pansearific-dbarz93.png

wrong_stack_by_pansearific-dbas6d7.png

jyushimatsu_damacy_by_pansearific-dbasxbd.png

demencia_the_performer_by_pansearific-dbd0c9l.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wow! Another Night in the Woods and Undertale fan!
also omg?? you like nitw and ut too?? awesomeee
I really like Gregg! He's my favorite! *arms*
I'm not really in the undertale fandom, but I sure love the game itself.
omg yes. gregg is like my spirit animal to be honest

i love undertale.. so much..
both the game itself and the fandom, heh. i'm super into the au end of the fandom spectrum (alternate universes)
Well I did try entering the fandom once, but it rejected me. :/
aw no what? D: that's the opposite of what the point of the game is..
personally, i just don't throw myself into the part of the fandom that makes me have to interact with a lot of people-- i just passively observe from afar and enjoy the creativity of the content, y'know?
nothing wrong with enjoying the creations and not necessarily the creators, honestly

who the hell pushed the reset button

The game only. I dislike the fanbase as much as I dislike the SU fanbase lol.
I actually drew Dementia, Black Hat, and 5.0.5. before.
he_really_isn_t__by_pansearific-dbd436x.png

two_villains_by_pansearific-dbarz93.png

wrong_stack_by_pansearific-dbas6d7.png

jyushimatsu_damacy_by_pansearific-dbasxbd.png

demencia_the_performer_by_pansearific-dbd0c9l.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

who the hell pushed the reset button

goddamnit frisk

lmao i'm so sorry my memory is absolutely awful i do not remember any of that wtf

It must be the bell tree curse. Once you meet someone here, you don't remember them ever again.

Actually- I noticed that. I didn't remember Zaari, which made got us into the Sanrio thing. I didn't remember that bonucci gave me a villager. I didn't even recognize that Issi helped me with my mental issues.

Man, bell tree is kind of a world that's too small. Maybe we focused on our villagers too well.

But... perhaps it's just our constant switching of avatars and signatures lol.

i think that's kind of, like.. the internet in general?
people only interact through text and are only discernable at a glance by the image they use to represent themselves (which as you said, changes a lot)

so without constant communication with a person in particular to give them a lasting impression on our minds, people fade from memory and feel like strangers

hell, i've forgotten 3/4 of the people on my skype contacts because i only talk to maybe 7 people on a daily basis

I was a member of da in the past 5 years and i treated it as a ccrib. Because of the overwhelming amount of sensitive people, i am unable to adapt to other senses of the internet instantly because of the lack of criticism.

Hey!

Just wanted to ask when you will start with the Signature of me?
Like, will you wait until the inactive one is back, or you will skip him after some time? o;
I don't try to pressure, I just would like a update :D

I was also wondering this. Like, if a client is inactive will you start on the signatures of people who are active? I'm very excited for mine. c:

i finally was able to add my mayor ref, yay xD
also since you haven't gotten orders for them i'm getting ready to fill a form for a normal drawing because god yes

oc art form (lol since there isn't one)

Style - 3, full-body
Character Ref(s) -
wJTtT.png

apparent age: 23
clumsy, subdued, low self-esteem. would never willingly hurt anyone or anything, even something as tiny as an ant, and tears himself up about it hardcore if he does hurt someone by accident. uses his scarf as a security blanket and hides his face in it frequently to avoid people or situations. has a massive crush on ripley (seen below), but absolutely refuses to let him know that. doesn't talk much and isn't very open with his expressions. often dissociates.

wJSDJ.png

apparent age: 21
dalinar's friend and confidant; knows dalinar likes him but is letting him decide when to actually say so, if he ever does.
impulsive, hungry for adventure, has almost insatiable wanderlust.
at the same time, very perceptive where people are concerned. a good listener, and prefers to let his actions speak for him in more serious situations (although in any other instance he's a total chatterbox). loves puns and has a corny sense of humor that drives dalinar insane.
(appearance-wise, his wings are actually a red-brown, but the dollmaker didn't have the right colors. also, yes, he isn't wearing any shoes, lol, he likes to walk around without 'em)
Poses - don't really have anything specific in mind but just have them interacting somehow please
Background - whatever you wanna do
Other Details - can't think of anything really
Total TBT - 120

hey look i even properly capitalized for once. it's a miracle

Last edited:
May I buy an OC drawing in style 3? ^^
Here's a ref
She's 14, and if you could draw her in either a shy/bashful pose or some kind of pondering/pensive pose that would be great. The hat is white and on the color palette, I meant to say that her inner ear is gray and the outer part is white. ^^ The vines on her dress are brown and the leaves are that green color. Belt is also brown. Thank you so much!

How many wishlist items would you take for one of these drawings? I can get you quite a few. Just let me know!

Hey!

Just wanted to ask when you will start with the Signature of me?
Like, will you wait until the inactive one is back, or you will skip him after some time? o;
I don't try to pressure, I just would like a update :D
I will start today now. :) If there are any changes, can you please send them to me?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have taken all into confirmation. Right now im in mobile lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back