Shop ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ Pansear's Abandoned art shop ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still here, randomly drew Fuschia, Carmen and Tangy
Worked on signature of the second client (nu i wont show it to you yet. >:V)
uS4zVHq.png

m4lJFta.png

in love with your drawing of Fuschia! I had her in my town once and lost her because I didn't know how to time travel yet. ;_;

I love your drawings! Especially Carmen, I know someone who absolutely loves Carmen~♡

I'm interested in getting a signature, I just can't get enough of your art OMG x.x

If you have a waitlist I would love to be on it!

Why is that one Villager seem to be dead in your new Signature..? O:

Deli tends to fall asleep. Literally.
Also I found Fuschia in my villager pool in my HHD WTH

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to school in August so it's not likely that the slots for signatures will open anytime soon.

Last edited:
Heya! Was wondering what to do about my request? I don't know if it's official yet or not? XD Since there's something else I wanna request too. Again no rush, you can finish up all your other orders first idm! ^-^ I'm in no hurry.

Heya! Was wondering what to do about my request? I don't know if it's official yet or not? XD Since there's something else I wanna request too. Again no rush, you can finish up all your other orders first idm! ^-^ I'm in no hurry.

I'm still working on the others and will get to yours soon. But can you please say your request again if it's no problem?

I'm still working on the others and will get to yours soon. But can you please say your request again if it's no problem?
No problem ^-^ !

I actually have another request too, I'm not sure if I have the bells for both atm though. I'll post here I guess? I'm not sure.

First request

Villager 1: Genji
Villager 1 Clothing Style and Details: Genji wearing a top hat, looking a bit smug, make his outfit look rich but with a japanese vibe?
Villager 2: Chrissy
Villager 2 Clothing Style and Details: In a waitress or maid type outfit holding a glass of foamy beer in one hand
Villager 3: Francine
Villager 3 Clothing Style and Details: In a waitress or maid type outfit holding a glass of foamy beer in one hand
Add mayor?: No mayor
Interactions of villagers?: Genji in middle, Chrissy and Francine each holding his arm and the beer glasses are in the other hands (facing outwards)

As for the second request, I'm not sure if you'd wanna do it, but it'd be:
Mayor Issi and Angel.

Mayor Issi pic:
IMG_0854.JPG
Add pointy elf ears to her ^_^
Personality shy, worrier, sweet.

Mayor Angel pic:
IMG_0859.JPG
Make her eyes pinkish red and bright. Add two fangs from the top of her mouth going down. Plus a small skull on her top hat above the ribbion.
IMG_0887.JPG
Personality rude, tsundere, kindhearted.

Just them both together in a cute pose? Maybe Issi could have a strawberry donut, and Angel a chocolate one :3 Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back