• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ Pansear's Abandoned art shop ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone. It's me. Been a long time has it? Well as you can see, I left Deviantart because I hate myself and the website itself.
I've been stressing a lot lately and I told myself that I should really finish the commissions here. I have read your messages today, you all missed me. Back before, I was really scared if ever any of you will blame me and get angry at me for not finishing anything.

One of the reasons why I couldn't finish anything is that I just couldn't do it simply. I told myself over and over that I should do it, in my bed. But when I hold my pen up to my tablet, I just can't do it. The more days I "procrastinate", the more I get anxious about you guys about what will you say about me. I'm getting less interest on animal crossing because I have this habit of "moving on". This moving on habit has been with me for almost my entire life. I get interested in one thing I found good and later get away from it because my heart isn't as satisfied.

My body refuses to finish anything. I hate it so much that I want to cry. I've been doing this for years and I just want this cycle to end. But I could not end it, not even when I get comfortable with my boyfriend, the only person who I truly trust. Not only art requests, but my friends as well. I felt that I am parting with them, and I dislike that too. My fans are my friends too, I hate it when my habit breaks their hearts when they find out that I'm leaving them just because I was too worried and too depressed about acting out.

In summary, I want to do it, but my body could not. I am moving on from things out of the blue for whatever dumb reason my body has. I feel really sorry for all of this, even though none of this was my intention. I don't want anyone to hate me for this, and yet I couldn't stop this habit. Indeed, I need help, but I couldn't get help other from the one person I trust. I keep crying on his shoulders but I don't want to cry on them anymore because I don't want to be too dependent on him. At the same time, I'm very forgetful.

I'm a problematic person, but I don't want my problems to become problems for other people. I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me being this way. I should be the one who's apologizing. My severe mental illness is not a spreading disease.

I'll be giving back all the tbt I got from you guys. Message me about the amount. I'll be incredibly sorry if not everybody got them back.

I'm really really sorry... I hope you can forgive and understand what's going on with me.

Please don’t feel so sad! I’m sure no one here is upset with you! I know I’m not.

i can't speak for everyone, but i'm definitely not upset with you at all!
i hope that being free of the responsibility of finishing commissions helps you come to be more at peace with yourself, and lets you start dealing better with all the things that are bothering you. i wish you well, friend. ♡

If you feel like you can't finish your commissions because of rl stuff then it's no issue! Stuff comes up, you know... ya just gotta go with it. Hope you feel better soon! ~❤

Hey there! Would you be able to do a drawing of my mayor? :blush: Here's the ref.

dd475de3990893d903094245f64785ed.jpg

Hello everyone. I'm sorry for this thread's mishaps. I promise to not do this on this site ever again to prevent any further damages. Thank you for being patient with me. I will continue doing some lurking in this forum because the folks here are very nice. I am still drawing if anyone is asking and thankfully alive. I already gave back the tbt for all of you (some are more than what some of you all ordered; take it as an apology gift) in notice to the drastic downgrade of the amount of tbt I own now.

With this reply, I am closing this thread. If you want to add my FC, it's always available.

To lighten up the mood, I have given Chief and a lone Marshal to my boyfriend who got ACNL months ago, and I am in search for Tangy for him. This is one of the reasons why I'll still be lurking around the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back