• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ Pansear's Abandoned art shop ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, I was just wondering if you've accepted my mayor drawing request or not? If you want to draw them seperatly, just let me know and I'll redo the request since idm that either. I'll pay 60tbt for the both together or more if you want?

Last edited:
hi! could you draw my mayor please? here's the pic for reference: image.jpg thank you in advance!

Hey there! I was wondering if you would draw simple OCs in the same style as your mayor drawings?

hi! could you draw my mayor please? here's the pic for reference: View attachment 204353 thank you in advance!

Sure.

As for Corrie, that slot type isnt available yet. Ill update when they are.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Issi, you can just pay me 60 tbt. The second request is in an invisible slot too.

Last edited:
Oh okay great! I'll just send the TBT in advance now that way there's no confusion with my bells and I make sure I have enough for everyone.

Villager 1: Fang
Villager 1 Clothing Style and Details: Could I get him wearing a raincoat and rain boots as well? And possibly looking a bit disinterested, because he is a cranky after all. xD
Add Mayor? If yes, reference? http://imgur.com/ZPLxH4k Also, it's not visible in the picture but my mayor is wearing the blue-stripe tights. Could you make her have longer hair as well?
Interactions of villagers? If yes, what are they doing? Could I get them both huddled underneath an umbrella? (The petal parasol) If not, then just them holding hands is fine. :D
I hope I did all this right, ty. ;u; And I'll send TBT once this is all confirmed. ^^

Villager 1: Fang
Villager 1 Clothing Style and Details: Could I get him wearing a raincoat and rain boots as well? And possibly looking a bit disinterested, because he is a cranky after all. xD
Add Mayor? If yes, reference? http://imgur.com/ZPLxH4k Also, it's not visible in the picture but my mayor is wearing the blue-stripe tights. Could you make her have longer hair as well?
Interactions of villagers? If yes, what are they doing? Could I get them both huddled underneath an umbrella? (The petal parasol) If not, then just them holding hands is fine. :D
I hope I did all this right, ty. ;u; And I'll send TBT once this is all confirmed. ^^

Adding later, im on mobile rn lol

Since the second signature client is inactive, I'll go ahead and work on your requests now.

Town name: Sunny
Native Fruit: Peach
Season: Spring
Dream Address/Friend Code: 3884-0403-3880
Font: Something cute/whimsical
Mayor Appearance: (Picture required)
YEdVw7E.png

Her eyes are brown
Villager 1: Pietro
Villager 1 Clothing Style and Details: A jester like outfit
Villager 2: Marshal
Villager 2 Clothing Style and Details: wearing a suit and tie
Villager 3: Gayle
Villager 3 Clothing Style and Details: Pink tutu + tiara
Villager 4: Sprinkles
Villager 4 Clothing Style and Details: princess dress thats puffy cause she's a penguin
Villager 5: Stitches
Villager 5 Clothing Style and Details: a puppet of sorts or a rag doll outfit like raggedy ann
Villager 6: Marcie
Villager 6 Clothing Style and Details: Wearing a apron and the baby joey has a lil hat?
Villager 7: Maddie
Villager 7 Clothing Style and Details: wearing a fancy dog collar & is wearing cute pink skirt
Villager 8: Etoile
Villager 8 Clothing Style and Details: Has a star wand in her hands and is smiling, has a warm sweater on like a fuzzy one.
Villager 9: Peggy
Villager 9 Clothing Style and Details: farm outfit / skirt with apples on it?
Villager 10: Maple
Villager 10 Clothing Style and Details: Is dressed up like pooh bear and has honey pot
What are you and the villagers doing? (E.G. Partying, Running, Hanging out at the beach...)Holding hands
Background? White or transparent.
Other/Added Details:
Do you want to indicate dreamies you obtained? If Yes, how would I indicate it? (E.G. Grayscale, Flowercrowned, Transparent...) No

Hope you don't mind i've updated my request ^-^

Sup everyone, I have an update for ya'll.
I opened up a new slot type. For those who are in the alternate side for signature requests and haven't been started yet, you can switch signature modes without the need to pay extra. All you gotta do is to re-fill the form. But if you are willing to take the plunge, then I won't stop you.
I hope it isn't too complicated.

Last edited:
Ohhhh this sounds interesting! I haven't established a solid theme for my town and villagers yet so I'm pumped to see what you can do with my town!

Town name: Vanillix
Season: Winter
Dream Address/Friend Code: n/a
Font: Anything kinda elegant. o:
Add Mayor? Yup! Here's Mayor Spring. c: (Don't forget her Jacob's Ladder and bandages!)
Villager 1: Bam
Villager 2: Erik
Villager 3: Kidd
Villager 4: Diana
Villager 5: Flurry
Villager 6: Marshal
Villager 7: Marina

(yup lmao I got 7 solid villagers atm, but you can throw in Isabelle or smth so you get an even 4/4 per side of the mayor)

Background? Idk whatever fits ; v;
Other/Added Details: This isn't really a detail to be added, but omg I'm super excited to see what you whip up! I had a headcanon/story of my town before where everything seems nice and all, but rumors say there's something odd down in the mayor's basement...
Do you want to indicate dreamies you obtained?: nop!

Last edited:
Ohhhh this sounds interesting! I haven't established a solid theme for my town and villagers yet so I'm pumped to see what you can do with my town!

Town name: Vanillix
Season: Winter
Dream Address/Friend Code: n/a
Font: Anything kinda elegant. o:
Add Mayor?

(yup lmao I got 7 solid villagers atm, but you can throw in Isabelle or smth so you get an even 4/4 per side of the mayor)

Background? Idk whatever fits ; v;
Other/Added Details: Could you add my mayor, Spring? c: (Don't forget her Jacob's Ladder and bandages!)
Do you want to indicate dreamies you obtained?: nop!

-Bam is one of the missing villagers. He is seen wearing a jogging outfit most of the times outside before his disappearance.
-Erik is part of the cult, a group of animals that believes there is a being controlling all of Pinwheel. He wears his orange knitted sweater, regardless of the season, when he is not in his uniform.
-Kidd is a goat butler of Elvis, a very rich lion. He wears a butler/servant uniform but in his holidays, he wears a ash gray jacket.
Do you want Kidd to wear his butler outfit or his jacket?
-Diana is one of the main characters of the series. I got several outfits for her to choose from but I'll be choosing her main winter outfit.
-Flurry is Marshal's twin sister(believe it or not). She currently lives with him and works in a cafe, while not knowing Marshal is part of the cult. She wears the same outfit with marshal, only more flowery-like and in pink and blue. Alternatively, she wears a christmas sweater during this season.
Should Flurry wear the first or the second?
-Marshal is part of the cult. He is in a relationship with Deli, another cult member(Marshal's world is weird lmao). He always wears his night guard uniform when he's not in his cult uniform, with his inner shirt that says "One fear". He wears a black cap too.
-About the same age as Nana, and goes to the same school with her. She wears a pretty pink bow and a pink fluffy sea princess outfit.

You want a rainbow background?

This costs 160 TBT overall.
But if you wish to add another character or an NPC(Isabelle) then it's 180 TBT.

Last edited:
-Bam is one of the missing villagers. He is seen wearing a jogging outfit most of the times outside before his disappearance.
-Erik is part of the cult, a group of animals that believes there is a being controlling all of Pinwheel. He wears his orange knitted sweater, regardless of the season, when he is not in his uniform.
-Kidd is a goat butler of Elvis, a very rich lion. He wears a butler/servant uniform but in his holidays, he wears a ash gray jacket.
Do you want Kidd to wear his butler outfit or his jacket?
-Diana is one of the main characters of the series. I got several outfits for her to choose from but I'll be choosing her main winter outfit.
-Flurry is Marshal's twin sister(believe it or not). She currently lives with him and works in a cafe, while not knowing Marshal is part of the cult. She wears the same outfit with marshal, only more flowery-like and in pink and blue. Alternatively, she wears a christmas sweater during this season.
Should Flurry wear the first or the second?
-Marshal is part of the cult. He is in a relationship with Deli, another cult member(Marshal's world is weird lmao). He always wears his night guard uniform when he's not in his cult uniform, with his inner shirt that says "One fear". He wears a black cap too.
-About the same age as Nana, and goes to the same school with her. She wears a pretty pink bow and a pink fluffy sea princess outfit.

You want a rainbow background?

This costs 160 TBT overall.
But if you wish to add another character or an NPC(Isabelle) then it's 180 TBT.

OH MAN THAT SOUNDS AWESOME!
I'd love for Kidd to wear a butler outfit (I may or may not have imagined Kidd looking extra good in that suit), and for Flurry to wear the same outfit as Marshal, so it's more obvious they're siblings. ^^

I'd love for Isabelle to be in it too, just so my mayor could be in the middle of the sig. x)

i probably won't buy the new kind of signature from you just because my current signature will only be replaced over my cold dead body i just?? i love it too much ok

i AM curious about your character headcanons though? would you be mad if i just listed some villagers and asked your thoughts? it's too cool a concept, i gotta know

-leopold
-kabuki
-phoebe
-colton
-julian
-zell
-amelia
-mac
-chow
-cube

Status
Not open for further replies.