• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ Pansear's Abandoned art shop ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Status
Not open for further replies.
m6.jpgr1.jpgr2.jpg
G'tang! :p
This thread now supports Leopold! He doesn't deserve to be tier 6! ;-;
Working on signature now.

Last edited:
Hi, I might want to ask for a drawing or something? ^_^

How much tbt? Just an estimate. It'll be pretty detailed btw.
EDIT: Saw pricing?

EDIT: Oops nevermind >.< Sigs are sold out? I should've posted on here yesterday but things kept happening and I forgot. Gods. I'd get a reg drawing but that'd cost way too much since I want 7 characters :( oh no

When might you have slots open again?

EDIT: Like, could you do a drawing, of idk, how you drew ThatOneMarshalFangirls mayor, but with 7 different characters? Idk I was gonna ask for a sig but idk now :( Sorry for all the writing I'm probably gonna annoy you fast.

Or you could do it the pixel look like a sig if you like.

EDIT: I have edited this post too many times.

Last edited:
Hi, I might want to ask for a drawing or something? ^_^

How much tbt? Just an estimate. It'll be pretty detailed btw.
EDIT: Saw pricing?

EDIT: Oops nevermind >.< Sigs are sold out? I should've posted on here yesterday but things kept happening and I forgot. Gods. I'd get a reg drawing but that'd cost way too much since I want 7 characters :( oh no

When might you have slots open again?

EDIT: Like, could you do a drawing, of idk, how you drew ThatOneMarshalFangirls mayor, but with 7 different characters? Idk I was gonna ask for a sig but idk now :( Sorry for all the writing I'm probably gonna annoy you fast.

Or you could do it the pixel look like a sig if you like.

EDIT: I have edited this post too many times.

My sigs are special edition. The slots restart every start of the season. Ocassionally, it may restart on the end of seasons.

I will not do one slot's art style overlapping over another slot type since they're what makes it unique.

A drawing of your mayor slots is only limited up to four characters per slot(four char limit in game vise versa). Which costs 120 TBT. For villager redesigns, 7 characters is 350 TBT. But if you include the mayor in that 7, it's 330 TBT.

For the redesigns, you're a bit short on bells. But if you're just hiding them like my last client, then I'll happily accept.

I have an edit for my signature. Instead of Diana being dressed as a princess, could she wear a dress that looks like her original shirt but with a twist, and a bow to match? I decided I want her to look a bit more like Fauna. Is that fine? :eek:

My sigs are special edition. The slots restart every start of the season. Ocassionally, it may restart on the end of seasons.

I will not do one slot's art style overlapping over another slot type since they're what makes it unique.

A drawing of your mayor slots is only limited up to four characters per slot(four char limit in game vise versa). Which costs 120 TBT. For villager redesigns, 7 characters is 350 TBT. But if you include the mayor in that 7, it's 330 TBT.

For the redesigns, you're a bit short on bells. But if you're just hiding them like my last client, then I'll happily accept.

Season end and start?

Okay, I understand about the style.

Oh, I'm confused...I want a drawing with at least 6 mayors in it, or characters, whatever you wanna call them. I actually have two copies of ACNL so that's why.

Sorry, all my bells are whats shown (at least, as far as I remember)

If we could work something out it would mean alot to me.

If you don't think we can work anything out that's ok.

Last edited:
I have an edit for my signature. Instead of Diana being dressed as a princess, could she wear a dress that looks like her original shirt but with a twist, and a bow to match? I decided I want her to look a bit more like Fauna. Is that fine? :eek:

I havent started so its fine!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Season end and start?

Okay, I understand about the style.

Oh, I'm confused...I want a drawing with at least 6 mayors in it, or characters, whatever you wanna call them. I actually have two copies of ACNL so that's why.

Sorry, all my bells are whats shown (at least, as far as I remember)

If we could work something out it would mean alot to me.

If you don't think we can work anything out that's ok.
You know. Spring, summer, autumn, winter... If you live in the tropics, you can keep track of the current seasons in the game. Season ends is by the time Gracie starts her sales.

6 mayors? Thats for the mayor slot, but im limiting people for 4 mayors only per slot. If you REALLY want me to put more than 4 in one slot, you must pay me in a much higher price than standard. 50TBT per extra chars exceeding 4 chars in the mayor slots. You might want to wait for new slot types to come.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I got bad news for yall. My laptop suddenly turns off whenever I try working. So slight delays. I'm going to find my ways through this.

You know. Spring, summer, autumn, winter... If you live in the tropics, you can keep track of the current seasons in the game. Season ends is by the time Gracie starts her sales.

6 mayors? Thats for the mayor slot, but im limiting people for 4 mayors only per slot. If you REALLY want me to put more than 4 in one slot, you must pay me in a much higher price than standard. 50TBT per extra chars exceeding 4 chars in the mayor slots. You might want to wait for new slot types to come.
I understand now, sorry about that!

New slot types will come?

Btw, I hope you manage to fix/repair your laptop!

So you would be able to do a drawing with all six mayors in it if I paid some extra?

If not, I might get one with four mayors, or two. You let me know what you'd rather do!

Last edited:
online.jpg
I'm back everyone! Thank you for your long patience! My laptop is up and running again. I will now be working on the things that are needed to be done. It's nighttime, so I might be able to at LEAST get some work done.

Please pray that my laptop won't give me up anytime soon.

View attachment 203840
I'm back everyone! Thank you for your long patience! My laptop is up and running again. I will now be working on the things that are needed to be done. It's nighttime, so I might be able to at LEAST get some work done.

Please pray that my laptop won't give me up anytime soon.

-sends good vibes and computer luck-
-and hugs-

Oh yeah i forgot to update my sig, i stored the wip file before my laptop broke. I finished it now.
Added some rules.

Last edited:
Oh yeah i forgot to update my sig, i stored the wip file before my laptop broke. I finished it now.
Added some rules.

that's a hella cute sig~

read the new rules. that last one though-- sorry for whatever must have happened to make that necessary to add ;-;
-hugs-

I love your signature, it's so cute! I'm very excited to see mine. Looking forward to seeing what you create in the future. :)

your mayor example doesnt work :c
also do you draw oc's?

Last edited:
Hello! I have an amiibo card of Deli, and he is moved in, so if you want him, I should be able to get him to move out (all my dreamies I have cards of, so it'll be easy). So when you want him, let me know!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back