• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ Pansear's Abandoned art shop ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Status
Not open for further replies.
mafia crossing.jpg
I will open another type of slots soon. Get ready for them. I drew this picture of Shari and Chief in their mafia clothes as example for that type to tease ya. heh.

A villager redesign

Villager 1: Savannah
Villager 1 Clothing Style and Details: a chef outfit with a baker hat
the chef coat white and the pants black with white thin vertical stripes and the shoes black and hat white
also add the handkerchief color purple around their neck like a chef

Villager 2: Aurora
Villager 2 Clothing Style and Details: a chef outfit with a baker hat
the chef coat white and the pants black with white thin vertical stripes and the shoes black and hat white

Add Mayor? If yes, reference? Nope

Interactions of villagers? If yes, what are they doing? can you put them as if they were baking some cupcakes?

Last edited:
May I pay you 50 TBT to get a mayor drawing slot?

Tipping me 50 TBT would restart 3 of the slots and get you in. Yes if you want.

- - - Post Merge - - -

A villager redesign

Villager 1: Savannah
Villager 1 Clothing Style and Details: a chef outfit with a baker hat

Villager 2: Aurora
Villager 2 Clothing Style and Details: a chef outfit with a baker hat

Add Mayor? If yes, reference? Nope

Interactions of villagers? If yes, what are they doing? can you put them as if they were baking some cupcakes?
Alright! Added!

Last edited:
View attachment 203399
I will open another type of slots soon. Get ready for them. I drew this picture of Shari and Chief in their mafia clothes as example for that type to tease ya. heh.

-silently watches thread from the shadows, hand poised over the reply button ready to strike-

Villager 1: Zucker
Villager 1 Clothing Style and Details: Cute, but shimmery outfit that is similar to his original one!
Add Mayor? If yes, reference? Yes!! Here (possible to make them have a partner outfit?)
Interactions of villagers? If yes, what are they doing? I would like, that they look at each other and just look like they really having fun, laughing, something like that.

All my TBT will end up on your Account, I feel xD
80TBT, correct?

Last edited:
Hey,
I don't want the Villager + Mayor drawing anymore.
I'm quite disappointed that you didn't say anything about the Items and now not even saying sorry.
So I won't ask for the drawing anymore..

Hey,
I don't want the Villager + Mayor drawing anymore.
I'm quite disappointed that you didn't say anything about the Items and now not even saying sorry.
So I won't ask for the drawing anymore..

I'm so very sorry. I am always scatterbrained and whenever I find an opportunity, my repulsive side seem to get to me. I'm not really an as good person you'd expect from a bipolar person. I thought you would remind me when they restock. So knowing that, I thought you canceled my order. I always forget which person is which, and their avatars and signatures keep changing so I couldn't keep up.
But well I guess we exchanged each other's disappointments huh? I believe all the blame is put to me, since I've started this whole Sanrio thing. I'll send back the TBT as soon as I can! I promise! If I don't in a week, please pinch me!
You can put a negative feedback if you want, but I'm going to ensure that this attitude won't occur to me again in the future as much as I can handle.
It's very hard to be as one unison... and I hope you can forgive me.

Ah, no worries. I had no clue about the bipolar thing.
As far as I know I haven't sent any TBT yet for the drawing, I would still love to get the Signature, if you still accept (which I paid already).
I won't leave any negative feedback, I just wanted an explanation / sorry for why you didn't told me~
I at least hope, that you will enjoy your Sanrio Items :b

Ah, no worries. I had no clue about the bipolar thing.
As far as I know I haven't sent any TBT yet for the drawing, I would still love to get the Signature, if you still accept (which I paid already).
I won't leave any negative feedback, I just wanted an explanation / sorry for why you didn't told me~
I at least hope, that you will enjoy your Sanrio Items :b

Thank you thank you! ;w; I was so scared that you won't forgive me...
I'm going to make sure that your signature will be great! Just give me a week or so and I will start progressing!

I'm so very sorry. I am always scatterbrained and whenever I find an opportunity, my repulsive side seem to get to me. I'm not really an as good person you'd expect from a bipolar person. I thought you would remind me when they restock. So knowing that, I thought you canceled my order. I always forget which person is which, and their avatars and signatures keep changing so I couldn't keep up.
But well I guess we exchanged each other's disappointments huh? I believe all the blame is put to me, since I've started this whole Sanrio thing. I'll send back the TBT as soon as I can! I promise! If I don't in a week, please pinch me!
You can put a negative feedback if you want, but I'm going to ensure that this attitude won't occur to me again in the future as much as I can handle.
It's very hard to be as one unison... and I hope you can forgive me.

Tbh I'm the exact same way. I honestly don't even bother opening shops like this because something as simple as my Villager Ideas thread is too overwhelming for me to handle. I applaud you for being able to keep track of the huge request load on this thread and keeping track of everything else outside of it cause there's no way I could do that lol ^o^

Can't wait to see your upcoming finished requests!! ;w;

After I'm done with ZebraQueen's request, I'll get back to signature making.

I'd like a drawing of my mayor with long hair down to her waist if that's okay? The flowers on her crown are muted pink and red roses btw! Want me to pay now? (REFS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back