• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ Pansear's Abandoned art shop ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Status
Not open for further replies.
And with that the mayor slots are closed.
The only slots open left are 6+ villager redesigns.

We do need a proofreader, and it's alright if you're shy to write and show. You can always suggest ideas to me if you're in.
You got Facebook?

i don't have any social media stuff, but i do have a Skype!
it's space-cadet-vanya, if you wanna look me up
(my profile pic will be underfell sans because i'm trash)

Aw didn't know that...*sob*
Okay, thank you I'LL WAIT FOR THE SLOT TO OPEN AGAAAAAAIN

- edit -
nvm. I thought it's already full, just saw the op!

I told you guys not to cry (but i dont remember, did i tell you yet???) bc the pansears dont like it when u cry, see now they are guilty and are ashamed of themselves for existing

- - - Post Merge - - -

i don't have any social media stuff, but i do have a Skype!
it's space-cadet-vanya, if you wanna look me up
(my profile pic will be underfell sans because i'm trash)

alright, but it would be a little hassle, since I don't go to skype often as much anymore and most of the crew is from facebook.
if you can, make a facebook account. It's much easier and most of the information about LOA and it's statistics are there.

BTW, have you read the comics of LOA yet? If you haven't yet...
http://life-of-avian.cfw.me/comics/first

haha i love killer monkeys

Last edited:
I told you guys not to cry (but i dont remember, did i tell you yet???) bc the pansears dont like it when u cry, see now they are guilty and are ashamed of themselves for existing

- - - Post Merge - - -

alright, but it would be a little hassle, since I don't go to skype often as much anymore and most of the crew is from facebook.
if you can, make a facebook account. It's much easier and most of the information about LOA and it's statistics are there.

BTW, have you read the comics of LOA yet? If you haven't yet...
http://life-of-avian.cfw.me/comics/first

haha i love killer monkeys

i just read all of it thats available, omg. i'm hooked x3

and umm.. i'll try to but i might have used up all my email addresses on other accounts? i've made several but they all for deactivated due to inactivity because i can't keep track of how facebook works. i'm not a very tech-savvy person lol, coupled with only having a phone and no computer and the facebook app always crashing on my phone making it unusable.. meh.

i'm probably not the best choice to help y'all

god belltree why you gotta be glitching out and making me double post all the time

Last edited:
Well you could always make another email. They're actually easy to make so...

Well you could always make another email. They're actually easy to make so...

i'll work on it.
i'll be honest i've kind of always hated facebook, it's super hella confusing to me as far as layout and the various functions it has. and i can't use the app, so i'm stuck with the mobile browser version and it's so bad xvx
100% of my communication with people is through skype because it's so simple, lol.. but i guess i'll just deal with it.

But in skype, theres no group pages or anything like that to store data, photos and information. And since the group is closed, you cant see the things in it as a stranger. It took me weeks to get used to Facebook's newer layout. But if you have any trouble, let me know.

Would it be possible for you to do a redesign of a villager that isn't in New Leaf?

If so I'd like you to consider this form:
Villager 1: Pietro
Villager 1 Clothing Style and Details: Rainbow scarf, star bopper
Villager 2: Pierre
Villager 2 Clothing Style and Details: Jester Shirt (like he's wearing in the picture), black beret, ruff around his neck
Interactions of villagers? If yes, what are they doing? Acting silly together. Pietro holding a orange balloon and Pierre holding a purple one. Confetti falling around them.
Ty for considering ^o^

Last edited:
Would it be possible for you to do a redesign of a villager that isn't in New Leaf?

If so I'd like you to consider this form:
Villager 1: Pietro
Villager 1 Clothing Style and Details: Rainbow scarf, star bopper
Villager 2: Pierre
Villager 2 Clothing Style and Details: Jester Shirt (like he's wearing in the picture), black beret, ruff around his neck
Interactions of villagers? If yes, what are they doing? Acting silly together. Pietro holding a orange balloon and Pierre holding a purple one. Confetti falling around them.
Ty for considering ^o^

I realized there are still some slots left for lesser than 6 lol.
Sure. I can draw dead villagers.

---

Tears of joy? Wow you really fooled them.

i replied to your skype message in case you didn't seeee

Yo, got school tomorrow. There will be some delays on your requests, but that does not mean I'll be giving up on them.
Anyways, I hope you all will have good days.

Good luck with your school!

Btw, if you haven't started on my sig yet, can you cancel it and just give the slot to punctually absent instead? I kinda need to save my tbt now. And I still want the mayor drawing though for sure.

Last edited:
Yo, got school tomorrow. There will be some delays on your requests, but that does not mean I'll be giving up on them.
Anyways, I hope you all will have good days.

It's starting this early? Wow that's crazy >_> I move into my dorm on the 20th and I start classes on the 23rd

I just realized you'll be goin to school when I'm goin to bed... lol what am I talking about I wish you good luck in your studies ~♡

Last edited:
If you're not super busy...

Villager 1: Skye
Villager 1 Clothing Style and Details: I want her to wear the dollhouse dress and a white floppy hat with cornflower blue ribbon. Can you also make her look shy as well?

Total TBT: 50

Last edited:
If you're not super busy...

Villager 1: Skye
Villager 1 Clothing Style and Details: I want her to wear the dollhouse dress and a white floppy hat with cornflower blue ribbon. Can you also make her look shy as well?

Total TBT: 50

If slots are not taken yet, then I'll re-confirm you.

I'm really busy atm guys, but I'm trying my hardest to put the requests upon contact. And of course, no new sigs yet (bummer). Hopefully I can get them done tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back