Shop ♦ ♠ ♣ ♥ Pansear's Abandoned art shop ♥ ♣ ♠ ♦

Status
Not open for further replies.
the pokemon fusion add-on costs 20 TBT extra
Also I noticed most of the requests I took for OCs and such are bashful/shy/sensitive (???) haha

Noted! ^^
Well, it's prolly bc those kinds of characters fit with that art style? ; v; Or idk I saw my character in your art style ahah c:

yayyy thank you~
if i'm like, annoying you or overstaying my welcome so to speak just let me know i'm really sorry

also lol at the second comment, i have ocs that are more abrasive or 'badass' if you like doing those more xD
one's a sociopathic assassin, another's a fashionable diva/delinquent combo, etc, the list goes on
i'll list those next request (eventually)

My main characters are usually a holes but are actually very frightened on what they are doing in the inside.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Noted! ^^
Well, it's prolly bc those kinds of characters fit with that art style? ; v; Or idk I saw my character in your art style ahah c:

Shy =/= Cute but eh.

Style 3 + full body
ref: http://imgur.com/a/BduKX

I would like her coloring to be pastel c: Her dress should be the white version! She's a fairy so please include the wings. If you can, please include the bunny! If not, I would like Jacob's ladder as her hair accessory. She should also be barefoot! If you could put some leaves and birds in the background (if you choose to do a background). Pose is up to you. Whatever fits :)

Last edited:
Hey guys, I have a really important announcement to make.

After when slots are filled and I have made all the art, I won't be taking anymore requests. My reasons are because of school, two series I have to work on, and it kind of adds to my stress because I have to constantly wait for your approval and do changes if there are any.

This thread will be freshened next year and I am always available in other sites. I hope you understand.

After when slots are filled and I have made all the art, I won't be taking anymore requests. My reasons are because of school, two series I have to work on, and it kind of adds to my stress because I have to constantly wait for your approval and do changes if there are any.

This thread will be freshened next year and I am always available in other sites. I hope you understand.
Thanks for letting us know ^-^

Is there anyway you could take another mayor request from me?

That's totally understandable. Just remember we all absolutely love your art!! I can't wait to read about your new series!!

that's totally understandable. school takes a ton of effort and concentration so it makes perfect sense to put art commissions off to the wayside. real life is way more important after all!

not to mention your original stuff like pinwheel and such. i'd imagine it adds up to a lot >_<

Thanks for letting us know ^-^

Is there anyway you could take another mayor request from me?

There is such another way, through deviantart, but it's harder to get than in here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

that's totally understandable. school takes a ton of effort and concentration so it makes perfect sense to put art commissions off to the wayside. real life is way more important after all!

not to mention your original stuff like pinwheel and such. i'd imagine it adds up to a lot >_<

That's totally understandable. Just remember we all absolutely love your art!! I can't wait to read about your new series!!

Thank you all for your support. :)

There is such another way, through deviantart, but it's harder to get than in here.

Thank you all for your support. :)

Oh, I can't use that. I don't have devaintart.

You still have slots open for mayors, right? I'd like to request a drawing then, just of one mayor, so it's nothing too complicated ^-^ If you want. Idm if you wanna close up your remaining slots though.

Oh, I can't use that. I don't have devaintart.

You still have slots open for mayors, right? I'd like to request a drawing then, just of one mayor, so it's nothing too complicated ^-^ If you want. Idm if you wanna close up your remaining slots though.

Well... I think there are some slots left so go take one if you want. :p

Mayor drawing for the 30tbt
Details: Can he be holding a little live kitten in his arms, with light blue fur, and white tips on ears/tail and paws. Blue eyes too. Pink showing inside the ears and a pink nose. Having a collar that's striped pink and blue with a gold bell? If you'd like to charge extra for the kitten, I don't mind paying.

Last edited:
Sorry, I can't join :(

Btw, did you accept my mayor request, and just have yet to update the slots? Would you like tbt in advance? :3

Sorry, I can't join :(

Btw, did you accept my mayor request, and just have yet to update the slots? Would you like tbt in advance? :3

No reply =/= Not accepted

I liked, so it's confirmed. Please understand that there's more than 10 requests, and a series I have to do Issi.

i would help with your project if i could, but i always end up wussing out at the thought of showing my writing to strangers ><

if you need a proofreader though, i could possibly help

Last edited:
I'll probably make free signatures every week now.

Hey, nice, really enjoying the ones you put out so far and looking forward to the ones in the future for sure! Really greatful that you're making them free for everyone to use, it's a great thing to do

i would help with your project if i could, but i always end up wussing out at the thought of showing my writing to strangers ><

if you need a proofreader though, i could possibly help

We do need a proofreader, and it's alright if you're shy to write and show. You can always suggest ideas to me if you're in.
You got Facebook?

Hello again :) A lot of thank you for making SO nice signatureeeee!

So...I want to.. PLEASE take up a slot for your A drawing of my mayor, if it's still open?!
I didn't find form for this, I only need to post the reference picture right?
jReQvqT.jpg

* this dress without bell on collar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back