• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How did you find out about "The Bell Tree Forum"?

twins

So-Called Egg
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
Peach (Fruit)
Red Candy
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
White Cosmos
Orange (Fruit)
Leif
July Birthstone (Ruby)
White Pansy
I posted a pixel commission post on tumblr for acnl mayors and somebody asked me if i took "tbt" and i was like... what's that? lol.

How did you find out about this thread and why did you sign up?

From this video

As you can see by my join date, I signed up 2 days later.

I think I was searching for an item maybe and this forum showed up. Idk it seemed promising so I joined. Look where I'm at now lol no life

i believe i was trying to sell lolly on tumblr, & in the rules they said you couldnt request more than a mil bells, just go on tbt instead so i did

From this video

As you can see by my join date, I signed up 2 days later.

Hehe. "I think Tortimer wants naughty people." XD

Anyway, I was looking for a villager popularity guide when this site popped up. It looked fun, so I joined. :)

I wanted a white festive tree for myself and to give to other people. I thought surely there must be forums available for trading, so I googled Animal Crossing forums and this one appealed to me the most because of it's easy-looking layout. So I joined and here I am :)

I was looking up communities for trading/wifi and this came up. I remember I joined acc at one point when I was still playing ACWW and I was super confused why it looked the same years later.. Like those websites stuck in time lol. This website just seemed more relevant.

I googled how to unlock something in Animal Crossing and found it and thought to myself, "wow what a cool place lemme join seems legit"

I remember joining jvgsjeff's forum before it got shut down back in 2013, then right after that, my dog ate my first copy of Animal Crossing: New Leaf, so after I bought my current one two years later, I looked up "animal crossing forums" and this is the first one I found. I also tried to join ACC but it was totally dead.

Last edited:
I was looking up tutorials on how to do stuff on acnl and I always found the best answers here! Then I figured out about villager trading through tumblr and made an account here to get my dreamies. Now look where I am lol. It's crazy to think about.

I was on ACC first for a while. They clearly had some sort of beef with this forum, so I didn't think to check it out. There wasn't a way for me to change my username on the site when I was on it so I made another account, which they eventually found out and banned me for.

A few years later I came here to get back into Animal Crossing ~

Got it recommended from some users over at Gaiaonline while looking for dreamies ^_^

When first time playing acnl, I looked up to the internet for guides.
Most of my answers came from this very forum.

I'm on ACC and I guess I was just looking for another community to join, I like ACC for their giveaways but the users on here are more active and the trading system is easier.

My brother was introduced to to the site back in June of 2011 by jvgsjeff, and from there I was introduced to the site. I joined in October 2011 though I had little use for it because I didn't play online on ACCF.

Yeah, I know it's not really an interesting way to join a website. But hey, I'm here now aren't I? ;)

I was looking up some questions about acnl and I saw that most of the links were to btf, so I thought I should sign up for it :p

Just google searched about how to get other fruit for your town and this forum came up because of how many people trade here! And I decided to stay for all the rest!

Last edited:
Ahhh, I actually just joined today after googling tips for catching a tarantula ouo ;; This site popped up, and I was like, "oh wow, I've been looking for an animal crossing community for a while, maybe I should join!" Shout out to whoever made that tarantula thread ouo ;;

I wanted to go on an Animal Crossing forum to trade items and villagers so I googled "Animal Crossing forum" and this site showed up. It looked nice and active enough so I joined. I don't regret it one bit.

Back