• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Fizzy Drinks

i usually dont drink pop because carbonated things hurt my mouth, but if i do i drink them with straws so it doesnt hurt. i really like faygo :)

Vanilla coke is my favorite but most of the time I'm either drinking energy drinks, coffee, or flavored seltzer water. We have Pepsi products where I work so sometimes I'll drink a soda while I'm working.

I'm trying to cut down on fizzy drinks but it's hard ;_; I used to never drink sweetened things but I drink coke pretty often. There was one point at work when one person bought everyone a Coke, and the next day another did it, and another, and next thing you know we're all coke slobs. It just dawned on me that I'm a damn grown up who hasn't been to the dentist (or hospital) in a while for check up (because no $$ lol) so I should really watch what I drink and eat :/

When I do drink soda it's Dr.Pepper or Cream Soda.
Dr.Pepper for flavor and Cream Soda for taste.

I love cream soda. I use to love root beer but my tastes had changed a few years ago. Now I enjoy Pepsi,
Cream Soda, or Ginger Ale. I only Drink the Ginger Ale for medical purposes, to ease acid reflux.

I don't drink soda too often, but when I do it's over ice. Had some Rootbeer the other day because I only crave it in summer heat and I like that it's "fizzy"ness is less potent. A lot of the sodas are too fizzy and I actually prefer them flat. But like I said I don't drink too much soda, I used to but it's a bad habit. I drink mostly ice water.

I'm cutting down on carbonated drinks but I love Dr.Pepper and Orange Cream Soda espically when it's in the glass bottle and I lowkey enjoy keeping the bottle caps incase I ever need them for a strange craft thing or something

I don't drink soda... for fizzy water/bubbly drinks, I usually just sipp them. I'd rather just have some plain jane water instead tbh...

I usually only drink water, lemon water, or juice of some kind.
But I love coca cola or mountain dew.

I could drink a whole 12/24 pack but I control myself haha

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm cutting down on carbonated drinks but I love Dr.Pepper and Orange Cream Soda espically when it's in the glass bottle and I lowkey enjoy keeping the bottle caps incase I ever need them for a strange craft thing or something

my boyfriend loves orange soda in the glass bottles! It tastes way better in glass than aluminum cans

Vanilla coke is my favorite but most of the time I'm either drinking energy drinks, coffee, or flavored seltzer water. We have Pepsi products where I work so sometimes I'll drink a soda while I'm working.

AYYY patrician taste. Vanilla coke is my absolute favorite as well. I'm not supposed to drink carbonated drinks, though, so it's an every once in a while treat for sure.

I try not to drink too many fizzy drinks, as my teeth are extremely sensitive. But from time to time, I enjoy a good cherry coke or Lilt tbh. I also like this brazillian drink called "Guaran? Antarctica" made from the fruit of Guaran? ofc. It brings a lot of fond memories, and my brazillian friend got me super into it at one point. It isn't widely sold though, so it's not always available, but when I do buy it I see it as a sort of treat.

Last edited:
Birch beer, Cream soda, Ginger Ale, or Shirley Temples are nice. I don't really like soda though.

i don't drink soft drinks ever- not because i dislike them, but i don't particularly like them

i usually get water whenever soft drinks are offered- probably bc i'm also broke and don't want to spend the extra $1 in restaurants to get soda/lemonade

i'll drink soda at parties if that's all that's offered!

i looooooove cola, probably more than i should. whenever i'm in the mall and i see a vending machine with coke in it, i will always buy a bottle. i specifically love the ones with the "share a coke" because i squeal a little whenever i see one with my name, oops c:

i dont really like soda tbh, it's way too sugary to feel nice to drink. if i'm thirsty i would rather drink water

i cant really take fizzy drinks they're just too fizzy i don't like it
but a bit of sprite is nice
gulping is a whole other level id just die

Back