would it be rude to ask another design so soon after the first? o:
i'm fine with being on a waitlist

well in that case =w=

two this time because i love your work

this kimono as accurately as it's possible to recreate with a qr:
ww83b.png

and THIS kimono, also as best as you can make it work, please:
ww81R.png
(you can have artist freedom and whatnot, tbh. add whatever you want if the feeling strikes you)

Last edited:
well in that case =w=

two this time because i love your work

this kimono as accurately as it's possible to recreate with a qr:
ww83b.png

and THIS kimono, also as best as you can make it work, please:
ww81R.png
(you can have artist freedom and whatnot, tbh. add whatever you want if the feeling strikes you)
Oooo pretty~ okay! Would 20tbt total be okay for the price?

Last edited:
Oooo pretty~ okay! Would 20tbt total be okay for the price?

oh are you not accepting igb anymore? i was gonna go 5 mil for the pair (2 mil seems too low, these are hella complicated clothes)
if not then 20's ok

oh are you not accepting igb anymore? i was gonna go 5 mil for the pair (2 mil seems too low, these are hella complicated clothes)
if not then 20's ok

IGB is good. It's just that almost everyone prefers TBT so I missed the IGB part :p

IGB is good. It's just that almost everyone prefers TBT so I missed the IGB part :p

=w= i always prefer paying in igb because i have ungodly amounts of it and can spoil artists i like with it as much as i want

I definitely plan to order from you! I just have no idea what I want. I'd like a flag but im not sure exactly what would look good so i'll get back to you when I know <3

Could I get a flag design out of this? :)
Maybe you can put a simple background (or just one color).. something that looks fitting!
I would pay in TBT~

oh also!! sorry to bother you again, but when you make my new patterns, could you name them both after the ocs? thank you ;w;

Last edited:
Could I get a flag design out of this? :)
Maybe you can put a simple background (or just one color).. something that looks fitting!
I would pay in TBT~
Sure! Im not sure if I can get those watercolor details on it but I will try my best :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh also!! sorry to bother you again, but when you make my new patterns, could you name them both after the ocs? thank you ;w;

Of course!

Hi I'd like to order one!

I don't know if you should just look up refs, Rem's dress from the anime Re:Zero!

Hello! Could I make one order, please? :)
I want a flag for my town Sundance. I'm thinking a smiling sun with a cute face (more or less like ^v^, haha) and the background would be yellowish pink/peach with a degrad?e, like a perfect peach color? Was I even able to explain it? x)
Thank you! :)

Hello! Could I make one order, please? :)
I want a flag for my town Sundance. I'm thinking a smiling sun with a cute face (more or less like ^v^, haha) and the background would be yellowish pink/peach with a degrad?e, like a perfect peach color? Was I even able to explain it? x)
Thank you! :)
Sure! my work list is getting long so it'll take a while before i can do yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back