• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop 👕👗Beri's Kawaii Patterns👗👕 [closed-taking a break]

Status
Not open for further replies.
would it be rude to ask another design so soon after the first? o:
i'm fine with being on a waitlist

well in that case =w=

two this time because i love your work

this kimono as accurately as it's possible to recreate with a qr:
ww83b.png

and THIS kimono, also as best as you can make it work, please:
ww81R.png
(you can have artist freedom and whatnot, tbh. add whatever you want if the feeling strikes you)

Last edited:
well in that case =w=

two this time because i love your work

this kimono as accurately as it's possible to recreate with a qr:
ww83b.png

and THIS kimono, also as best as you can make it work, please:
ww81R.png
(you can have artist freedom and whatnot, tbh. add whatever you want if the feeling strikes you)
Oooo pretty~ okay! Would 20tbt total be okay for the price?

Last edited:
Oooo pretty~ okay! Would 20tbt total be okay for the price?

oh are you not accepting igb anymore? i was gonna go 5 mil for the pair (2 mil seems too low, these are hella complicated clothes)
if not then 20's ok

oh are you not accepting igb anymore? i was gonna go 5 mil for the pair (2 mil seems too low, these are hella complicated clothes)
if not then 20's ok

IGB is good. It's just that almost everyone prefers TBT so I missed the IGB part :p

IGB is good. It's just that almost everyone prefers TBT so I missed the IGB part :p

=w= i always prefer paying in igb because i have ungodly amounts of it and can spoil artists i like with it as much as i want

I definitely plan to order from you! I just have no idea what I want. I'd like a flag but im not sure exactly what would look good so i'll get back to you when I know <3

Could I get a flag design out of this? :)
Maybe you can put a simple background (or just one color).. something that looks fitting!
I would pay in TBT~

oh also!! sorry to bother you again, but when you make my new patterns, could you name them both after the ocs? thank you ;w;

Last edited:
Could I get a flag design out of this? :)
Maybe you can put a simple background (or just one color).. something that looks fitting!
I would pay in TBT~
Sure! Im not sure if I can get those watercolor details on it but I will try my best :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh also!! sorry to bother you again, but when you make my new patterns, could you name them both after the ocs? thank you ;w;

Of course!

Hi I'd like to order one!

I don't know if you should just look up refs, Rem's dress from the anime Re:Zero!

Hi I'd like to order one!

I don't know if you should just look up refs, Rem's dress from the anime Re:Zero!

OMG YASSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need her dress too <3

Hello! Could I make one order, please? :)
I want a flag for my town Sundance. I'm thinking a smiling sun with a cute face (more or less like ^v^, haha) and the background would be yellowish pink/peach with a degrad?e, like a perfect peach color? Was I even able to explain it? x)
Thank you! :)

Hello! Could I make one order, please? :)
I want a flag for my town Sundance. I'm thinking a smiling sun with a cute face (more or less like ^v^, haha) and the background would be yellowish pink/peach with a degrad?e, like a perfect peach color? Was I even able to explain it? x)
Thank you! :)
Sure! my work list is getting long so it'll take a while before i can do yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back