Buying cataloging clothes

EmGee

Crazy cat dad
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (278) +
Getting tired of buying clothes from Able Sisters one or two pieces at a time, would prefer to just catalog all the pieces I don't have yet and focus on furniture from T&T Emporium and GracieGrace for my shopping badges. Would appreciate any help cataloging non-Gracie clothing from this list. Repeat: no Gracie clothing, I'm buying those on my own

Free is always preferable, especially as most of these are easily orderable for only a few hundred IGB each. However, willing to pay 1tbt per orderable clothing and 2tbt to catalog island gift shop clothing from the list

Many thanks to all those who help

Last edited:
I can TT for the Gracie clothes and order the clothes. It will take me a while if you're okay with waiting, though.

I can get you

ballet outfit
beret
blue nurse uniform
blue-stripe tee
bubble tee
Daisy tee
dragon suit
fish tee
pharaoh's outfit
red boxing shorts
winter sweater

is 1 tbt per item okay? :)

I can TT for the Gracie clothes and order the clothes. It will take me a while if you're okay with waiting, though.

Re-read please; not looking for Gracie clothes. They're just on the list to help me keep track, but I'm doing those on my own. Thanks for offering

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you

ballet outfit
beret
blue nurse uniform
blue-stripe tee
bubble tee
Daisy tee
dragon suit
fish tee
pharaoh's outfit
red boxing shorts
winter sweater

is 1 tbt per item okay? :)

Yes, thank you. Let me know when you have them. Mind if I do pick up?

Re-read please; not looking for Gracie clothes. They're just on the list to help me keep track, but I'm doing those on my own. Thanks for offering

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, thank you. Let me know when you have them. Mind if I do pick up?

alright, I'll vm you when they're ready and no problem c:

OOPS. Sorry.
I'll see what I can order for the reg clothes

Last edited:
Hey I can get you the following:
Amethyst tank, blue-bar tee, blue plaid shirt, dawn tank, denim vest, dice tank, fall leaf tee, fishing vest, flight-crew shirt, frog tee, ghost mask, happi tee, li'l bro's tee, lite polka tee, mummy shirt, mvp shirt, navy formal pants, nine-ball tee, pink-bud tank, and sailor's shirt. [20 things altogether]

I can do it all for 5 tbt, or if you happen to have a spare Celeste Ribbon I would love that.

Hey I can get you the following:
Amethyst tank, blue-bar tee, blue plaid shirt, dawn tank, denim vest, dice tank, fall leaf tee, fishing vest, flight-crew shirt, frog tee, ghost mask, happi tee, li'l bro's tee, lite polka tee, mummy shirt, mvp shirt, navy formal pants, nine-ball tee, pink-bud tank, and sailor's shirt. [20 things altogether]

I can do it all for 5 tbt, or if you happen to have a spare Celeste Ribbon I would love that.

No spare Celeste Ribbon, but if you want I can scan her in so you can order it and you can drop off the stuff at the same time

No spare Celeste Ribbon, but if you want I can scan her in so you can order it and you can drop off the stuff at the same time

That would be wonderful! I have just enough meow coupons to buy it. I'll start ordering the clothes for you right now.

bonucci & Kitsey, just so I can plan accordingly, will I be receiving the clothes offered tonight or tomorrow?

bonucci & Kitsey, just so I can plan accordingly, will I be receiving the clothes offered tonight or tomorrow?

your stuff are ready, except the ballet outfit which i can't find on my catalog. so that's minus 1 tbt. sorry for being so slow, i had stuff to do irl D: i'll open my gates in a minute.

your stuff are ready, except the ballet outfit which i can't find on my catalog. so that's minus 1 tbt. sorry for being so slow, i had stuff to do irl D: i'll open my gates in a minute.

I'll be over in a few, I'm having Kitsey over to drop off her order for me and visit Celeste in my campground

I'll be over in a few, I'm having Kitsey over to drop off her order for me and visit Celeste in my campground

sure, no problem :) i'll just keep my gates opened for you. my town is elysium. ^^

One more bump before turning in for the night. And a Happy 4th to those of you in the USA

I've got some of the items on your list you can have for free. I can drop them off in your town if you want.

Back