• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you check the tent even when your town is full?

Do you check?

• No

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 56 74.7%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • I dont have a campsite

Votes: 3 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Oh, hey! There's tent!
My town is full though...
Hmmnn...
What if there's someone I want in there?
I can't invite them anyway, so why check?
Meh...*checks tent*
Oh good! It's a creepy horse!

It seems that I only get good villagers when my town is full. I've had Lucky, I've had Marina twice in a row, a few day's ago I had Cookie and today I had Lolly.

The same thing happened to me omg. I was really disappointed because it was Bruce there who I really wanted as my cranky villager :( but I also had Curt who I really liked so it wasn't that bad. I still like to check occasionally just to see who's in there and learn about the different villagers and who they are (without them living in my town).

I just like to see who might be in the tent~ I like the surprise lol.
I remember one day when my town was full, checking the tent and here is one of my fav villagers~ Muffy.
I was so mad lol.

julian was in my campsite the day after my 10th villager moved in completely unsuspected :') i was absolutely heartbroken

Yup! It's still fun to see what I'll get

Ehhh if I am curious to see who is in there I guess I do, but now that I have all the villagers I want I don't have much desire to go in.

Last edited:
I do check my tent.. But with cards its kinda not needed just feel like I should. lol

I'll always check the tent and if it's a spectacularly cute villager I'll invite them to move over even though that means I'll lose one of my current villagers :p.

I still check my campsite even though I have 10 villagers already. It just makes me curious.

Yes, because if it's a lazy villager I'll exploit them to make tons of bells. I'm talking about this: https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/66641546 the only villager I won't exploit if I see in the campsite is dizzy because I love him. Instead I'll just cry because I don't have space for him in town lol.

I was wondering if someone would mention that. I used that trick one day with an island haul and I was pretty much set for the month, haha.
But otherwise I think it's fun to visit them. It would be neat to have them wander the town as well, commenting on it and stuff. They're kinda like an 11th villager in my opinion ~

I was wondering if someone would mention that. I used that trick one day with an island haul and I was pretty much set for the month, haha.
But otherwise I think it's fun to visit them. It would be neat to have them wander the town as well, commenting on it and stuff. They're kinda like an 11th villager in my opinion ~

Yeah, I love when there's a camper. It looks so much nicer! It would be awesome if they could come out and walk around too. If you think about it, they spend their whole camping trip inside!!

Back