• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Cycling Dreamies/ Amiibo & Campers

i'd love fang! i have my 10th villager moving out tomorrow (the 5th), so if you accept my offer, could i pick him up on the 6th?
he's tier 2, but i'm not sure how much you're looking for for him...
i have the following items from your wishlist:
- blueprints
- document stack
- fish on a board
- flower fairy dress

what do you think would be a reasonable price? i'm pretty prepared to pay anything :)

i'd love fang! i have my 10th villager moving out tomorrow (the 5th), so if you accept my offer, could i pick him up on the 6th?
he's tier 2, but i'm not sure how much you're looking for for him...
i have the following items from your wishlist:
- blueprints
- document stack
- fish on a board
- flower fairy dress

what do you think would be a reasonable price? i'm pretty prepared to pay anything :)

sure, you can get him whenever afte 6:00 pm any day!
Would you do those items and 40 TBT?

sure, you can get him whenever afte 6:00 pm any day!
Would you do those items and 40 TBT?

yes that's perfect! thank you so much!!! :blush: i'm cdt, so i believe i'm only an hour behind you, just for your reference and to make things easier come pickup day!

hiya!
I'll give ya cans and a 3ds Xl, plus 15 TBT for Fang.

- - - Post Merge - - -

nevermind, someone asked for him

I don't know if you still doing this, but if you do... Can i get Fang for 30TBT? I can get him whenever you're ready.

If he's still there, would I be allowed Purrl for 20tbt?

I don't know if you still doing this, but if you do... Can i get Fang for 30TBT? I can get him whenever you're ready.

Always doing it ;)
Sure, I'm at work most of the day but I'll message you later to see if you're on!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If he's still there, would I be allowed Purrl for 20tbt?

Sure, I'm at work most of the day but I'll message you later to see if you're on! c:

If she's still available I'd love Rosie. I have these items from your wanted items list: Ramen cup, Flower display case, Succulent plant, and I just ordered a common painting from Red's gallery. I'd be willing to offer all of them if necessary.

Back