Cycling Cycling Dreamies/ Amiibo & Campers

i'd love fang! i have my 10th villager moving out tomorrow (the 5th), so if you accept my offer, could i pick him up on the 6th?
he's tier 2, but i'm not sure how much you're looking for for him...
i have the following items from your wishlist:
- blueprints
- document stack
- fish on a board
- flower fairy dress

what do you think would be a reasonable price? i'm pretty prepared to pay anything :)

i'd love fang! i have my 10th villager moving out tomorrow (the 5th), so if you accept my offer, could i pick him up on the 6th?
he's tier 2, but i'm not sure how much you're looking for for him...
i have the following items from your wishlist:
- blueprints
- document stack
- fish on a board
- flower fairy dress

what do you think would be a reasonable price? i'm pretty prepared to pay anything :)

sure, you can get him whenever afte 6:00 pm any day!
Would you do those items and 40 TBT?

sure, you can get him whenever afte 6:00 pm any day!
Would you do those items and 40 TBT?

yes that's perfect! thank you so much!!! :blush: i'm cdt, so i believe i'm only an hour behind you, just for your reference and to make things easier come pickup day!

hiya!
I'll give ya cans and a 3ds Xl, plus 15 TBT for Fang.

- - - Post Merge - - -

nevermind, someone asked for him

I don't know if you still doing this, but if you do... Can i get Fang for 30TBT? I can get him whenever you're ready.

If he's still there, would I be allowed Purrl for 20tbt?

I don't know if you still doing this, but if you do... Can i get Fang for 30TBT? I can get him whenever you're ready.

Always doing it ;)
Sure, I'm at work most of the day but I'll message you later to see if you're on!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If he's still there, would I be allowed Purrl for 20tbt?

Sure, I'm at work most of the day but I'll message you later to see if you're on! c:

If she's still available I'd love Rosie. I have these items from your wanted items list: Ramen cup, Flower display case, Succulent plant, and I just ordered a common painting from Red's gallery. I'd be willing to offer all of them if necessary.

Back