• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon 07/06/2017 Splatoon 2 Direct

I have the theory that Marina could have been an octoling that decided to be part of the inklings and stop her fight with the inklings and instead be friends?.

I feel like thats kinda obvious jet xD

What if they're working with DJ Octavio to set out and get rid of the squid sisters, as well as destroying their fame by replacing them? All part of revenge for his defeat. It would also explain the disappearance of Agent 3.

I hope that's the case for Pearl but not Marina. I truly hope she is in fact a reformed octoling ;-;

So I have to say I can't wait for Marina and Pearls amiibo to come out. (I'm really hoping for a Spyke one too!) I really love the new idols! I think I like their style better than Callie and Marie's and I really liked them as well!

I like their music, I can say that. Their song has been stuck in my head all day! But I don't necessarily like them. Well not as much as the Squid Sisters for now :p But Marina is pretty up there <3

Back