• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Monkey Villagers

Pansear-and-Nana

✣✾Stupid Monkey✾✣
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Rose
Let's take a breather on one of the most underrated villager animal species in the Bell Tree Forums.
In your opinion, which monkey villager do you like the most?
I think Nana is the cutest, but I like Shari personally, then Tammi by how logical she is.
I didn't really like the other monkeys outside of my signature.

mptkv97.jpg
Deli is my favorite chunky monkey and I used to have Nana.There doesn't seem to be a lot of monkey fans playing this game but if Nintendo added a couple of more interesting monkeys and brought back Champ(he seems to have a following from past AC games),it might stir up some more interest.

I have Nana in town and Shari was in my old town. I love the monkies and I think they deserve more love. I'm going to try and get deli in my new town!

I'm not a huge fan of the monkey villagers, but Nana and Shari aren't half bad,

Nana and Shari are my favorites, they are so cute!

I like Tammi, Nana, Shari and Champ. They should make more monkeys, that way there's more to choose from.

I'll probably have to jump on the Nana train too. I have Tammi and she is super scary with her little red eyes.

I like Nana and Shari. Champ was my favourite though. Choo-choo! ;)

The Welcome Amiibo update lost a perfect opportunity to have Diddy's figure scan in for a Diddy villager. I've only seen Shari in someone's town, but she was cute. I really liked that she had yellow rain boots on.

I don't really like any of the monkeys except for Tammi, mainly because I had her in City Folk and she was pretty cool.

Lately, I've been headcanon-ing the monkey villagers into their own little stories. I've also re-designed them, but still based their original outfits. I have done outfit redesigns too with my other non-monkey villagers such as Lolly, Cookie, Lily, Blanche, Lucky, and Muffy. It's actually really fun doing this.

You should check it out. I draw Nana the most though.

I like how the monkey villagers were once a mysterious thing in wild world. I like them, kinda thing they should make more with better designs personally.

I like how Champ is basically Porter off the clock
Tammi's design interests me too, although a lot of players claim she's got crazy eyes

Shari is best and favorite monkey ever<3
They should get more love than what they have

Deli is one if my favorite villagers ever ❤️

I like how the monkey villagers were once a mysterious thing in wild world. I like them, kinda thing they should make more with better designs personally.

I like how Champ is basically Porter off the clock
Tammi's design interests me too, although a lot of players claim she's got crazy eyes

People would sometimes confuse Tammi for Tammy and it kinda ticks me off since Tammy is a snooty villager while Tammi is a peppy villager.

People would sometimes confuse Tammi for Tammy and it kinda ticks me off since Tammy is a snooty villager while Tammi is a peppy villager.
Tammy it's uchi not snooty
And they just get confused because of the letter
Tammy it's more likely to be said because pronuoticiation

Tammy it's uchi not snooty
And they just get confused because of the letter
Tammy it's more likely to be said because pronuoticiation

My bad. Well she looks more of a snooty though.
Tumblr is broken when comparing the two. I tried searching up Tammi and I got some Tammy results.
When I searched Tammy, I got some Tammi results.

Back