Selling ♡ Rinky Dink PWYW Pixels ♡

Ah thank you so much for your kind words!! I think your mayor is super precious and unique I had a lot of fun with her! Feel free to order again anytime ;u;

ZtFHmiq.png

she's sooo cute, thank you so much!! ;; all of your work has been so amazing- i'll definitely be back to order again soon!

Also I apologize Ariane, my decent laptop was getting fixed today and the one im currently using craps out on me when I use it for too long so I havent been able to do the bigger pixel work but I can tomorrow definitely, sorry for putting you on the back burner for a day, your patience is super appreciated <3​

don't apologize hun, I completely understand! take all the time you need ♥

pretty soon i'll have like 9 new ocs for you to pixel if you're up for it =w=
(only 2 or 3 at a time though of course, lol)

Username: Hyoon
Pixel Style Number: 1
Ref(s): https://imgur.com/TMa5HIJ, bunilla's pixel in my sig is how I want her to look tho, w the long wavy hair ^^
Character's Personality: youthful, cheerful
Any Other Details: if you could give her a pair of cute angel wings but if not you can leave out the halo c:
Offer: 50 tbt?

Username: Lauryn
Pixel Style Number: 2 (although i think 4 would fit the style of my mayor more but I don't know how much tbt you would want for it?)
Ref(s): http://imgur.com/gIBuvtu
Character's Personality: A bit of a tomboy
Any Other Details: I'd like if she could have winged eyeliner, a choker, devil horns, belly button ring, and her outfit preserved ^o^ combat boots for the shoes
Offer: 50tbt

Last edited:
Username: Lauryn
Pixel Style Number: 2 (although i think 4 would fit the style of my mayor more but I don't know how much tbt you would want for it?)
Ref(s): http://imgur.com/gIBuvtu
Character's Personality: A bit of a tomboy
Any Other Details: I'd like if she could have winged eyeliner, a choker, devil horns, belly button ring, and her outfit preserved ^o^ combat boots for the shoes
Offer: 50tbt

Hi thank you for ordering! I think I can do all of that! Yeah style 4 is just /so/ big and time consuming holy crap. so i'd want at least 300 or more for that haha. I will have your order done either tonight or tomorrow!

Ah okay, I understand, that sounds like such a pain!
2 is fine for me, Thank you so much~ I'm very excited
Take your time :)

Hi there! It was kind of hard to do the wings on such a small pixel and it's hard to see them so I did two versions one with and one without just incase it doesn't look right. Thank you so much I hope you like it ;u;

Ns9qpK4.png
Dovc4pU.png

Ahh omg she's so cute ; v; Is it possible if you make her skin paler? It looks too dark next to her hair but otherwise everything else is super cute!! I'll send tbt ^-^

Ahh omg she's so cute ; v; Is it possible if you make her skin paler? It looks too dark next to her hair but otherwise everything else is super cute!! I'll send tbt ^-^

I can try, however I don't think it'll be a noticeable difference since her skin is already the lightest. But you can tell me which version you prefer and i'll try!

Hi! I hope I got everything right and I hope you like it It's was kinda hard to do winged eyeliner on a small pixel but I tried c':

LLVUxbx.png

OH MY GOD THAT IS PERFECT!!!

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH, the winged eyeliner looks great and I love how the colors are all working together!

I am in awe ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Am I allowed to use this in my signature? :)

Yay! I'm so happy that you like it <33 Of course you can use it in your sig i'd be honored c:

also I just did a version without the lines on the stockings I feel like they look a lil wonky so you're free to use whichever one you like best<3

pDm1hxG.png

Last edited:
Both are awesome but I actually really like how the one with the lines look
Vertical striped stockings have a special place in my heart lol
I still am in shock with this, it's more than I could ever ask for
It's perfectttttttttttttt

I can try, however I don't think it'll be a noticeable difference since her skin is already the lightest. But you can tell me which version you prefer and i'll try!

I like the version with the wings! Oh hmm I see I wanna see what it'll be like anyways ^-^

Back